3

Ramyun

"Can someone please get Jiyong back? The meeting can't continue without him." Yang Hyun Suk massaged his temples.

They were at the point in the meeting where he had to discuss about the reality TV show with Dara and Jiyong but how could they continue if one of the two wasn't even in the room?

"I'll get him." Seungri volunteered. Besides, he was done with his part of the briefing and he had nothing better to do.

He couldn't continue and pester CL because she was talking to Minzy and Daesung about possible comeback concepts.

Seungri went out to look for his leader. He practically searched everywhere but Jiyong was nowhere to be found. He checked all the places that the man could possibly go to but there was still no signs of him.

"Seungri!" He turned around to see Teddy. He was holding two plastic bags, one in each hand. "Boy, am I lucky. I bumped into two Big Bang members in a day!" Teddy joked.

"You met a Big Bang member today aside from me?" Seungri was sure that no one aside from Jiyong went out of Yang Hyun Suk's office since the start of the meeting until now. They were under strict orders to not be seen by anyone - especially the public, for the meantime.

"Yeah. I meat Jiyong at the convenience store up front."

"The convenience store?" Seungri asked with disbelief.

"I know right? I was shocked myself." Teddy laughed. Everyone knew the fact that Jiyong would never risk going in a convenience store because he knew the consequences would be dire once someone recognizes him. "I'll go ahead. I still have work to do. See you around!"

After saying goodbye to his senior, Seungri immediately dashed towards the building's entrance. He had to catch Jiyong in the convenience store. If he missed him, then there was no knowing where the man would run off to next.

He wouldn't be able to bring him back to continue the meeting and if that happens, there's no knowing what Yang Hyun Suk would do to him.

Before he could reach the entrance, he saw the man himself walking towards his direction.

Jiyong - like Teddy, had 2 plastic bags with him. He had his head down and was walking as if no one would give a damn about the fact that the G-Dragon just walked out of a convenience store without being spotted.

"Hyung." He called out making Jiyong raise his head. "Sajangnim's looking for you."

Jiyong didn't say anything. He just silently nodded as he threw the plastic bags towards Seungri. Thankfully, the latter caught them.

"What's this?"

"Food."

"We have food upstairs, why'd you go to a convenience store?"

"How'd you know I was at a convenience store?"

"I saw Teddy Hyung."

"Oh."

"Hyung! Answer my question. Why'd you go to a convenience store? What did you even bu-" Seungri couldn't continue his argument when he saw what was inside the plastic bags.