47

In his office desk on the topmost floor of the YG building sat a busy Yang Hyun Suk.

The first episode for Inn had just been aired and was doing so well that his office's phone was going through the roof with a million calls on whether they can get Dara, Jiyong or both as brand embassadors, to do a commercial or act in a movie.

He had just ended a conversation with a movie director for Dara when the door to his office opened, revealing Jiyong who was seriously walking towards him, obviously fresh from the plane as Taehee had not yet reported him of the man informing him of his return.

"You're back?" Yang Hyun Suk asked dryly.

He had been thinking about the past and his artistes' relationship and aside from the fact that he did have a part in the reason why Dara and Jiyong broke up - which he himself owns up to, he was still disappointed at Jiyong for giving the woman - who he says he loved dearly, up by hooking up with someone else whilst in a relationship with her.

To some degree, he was glad he was strict with them as he now realized how childish and immature Jiyong was back then.

He was so willing to get them back together in the beginning to even go as far as chucking them in on the same show but he was having second thoughts about Jiyong and if he deserves to be helped.

"Hyung." The young man could feel that there was something different with Yang Hyun Suk's gaze but chose to brush it off. He was here for more important things. "Allow me to court Dara."

A flash of surprise invaded Yang Hyun Suk's eyes for a brief moment.

He was not expecting Jiyong to come to him and ask permission.

In the least, he had guessed that the man would do it his way and inform him later - if he already had Dara's 'yes'.

"Are you serious about this?" He was not only talking about him courting her, but also about Jiyong asking for his permission.

Doing so meant that he needed to be up for everything a man needs to do before being able to get to a 2ne1 member and officially court her.

TOP, Seungri and Daesung all went through it. And now Jiyong wanted to do it too.

"You are aware that by telling me your plans of courting her..."

"I'm willing to go through the tests. If it means you'll support our relationship in the future, I'm more than willing to do it."

Yang Hyung Suk could see the determination in Jiyong's eyes and nodded.

"Then get some rest for now. Taehee will give you your revised schedule." He ordered before dismissing the man. 

A few minutes later, Yang Hyun Suk broke into a smile before calling the rest of 2ne1, Big Bang and the artistes who have been in the company before those two groups and 2ne1's stylists to inform them that they'd be having a forum - the term they used for a meeting regarding someone who wants to date a member of 2ne1, early the next day.

Dara went straight home. She had bought herself a nice apartment near the company and was staying there for the time being as there was no one in her and her family's house.

After taking a shower, Dara grabbed her phone, first texting Jjangmae to ask about her schedule before sending her members a text message saying she was back and asked them if they should meet up the next day but oddly enough, all 3 of them replied that they had schedules tomorrow and that she should just rest as it wasn't even a day since she got back to Seoul.

Not noticing anything weird, Dara shrugged it off before throwing herself on her bed to get a good night's sleep.

~

"Who's the strongheart that's courting her?"

"Are we going to see something interesting again?"

"The JinuSean Oppas are really bored, aren't they?" Minzy asked her boyfriend who was playing with their intertwined hands.

"They're old. Just let them be." Daesung answered with a laugh.

Jinu and Sean heard the man's comment and threw a YG paper cup to his head, making Daesung laugh even more.

"Hyung, being mad only confirms it." Seungri butted in with a grin, earning glares from his sunbaes. "What? I'm stating facts!"

"What's taking sajangnim so long?" CL impatiently grumbled as she turned her head towards the door.

They have been in the room for a good 15 minutes but Yang Hyun Suk was yet to arrive.

They were all anxious when they got the message that a forum would take place as they all knew that apart from Dara, they were all off the market.

Everyone had a feeling of who the brave man was, but they can't be too sure so they were still anxiously waiting for the man who called for the meeting.

"Xin, what do you think? Will this man have good fashion skills?" Tablo asked as he nodded towards Xin's direction.

"He better! I am not handing either of my girls to people who don't know how to dress themselves!" He scoffed before pointing a finger at Seungri. "If that man hadn't bribed me with a customize Dior apparel, I would've never allowed him to get together with one of my girls! And to CL, even!"

Everyone in the room laughed at Xin's teasing and at Seungri's distorted face.

Both of them teased each other until the door opened, revealing Yang Hyun Suk and Jjangmae.

"Sajangnim! We've been waiting for decades!" Bom stressed before sitting straight up on her chair.

"Dara was in the building. If I rushed here, then she would have caught up on something and this forum would be for naught." Yang Hyun Suk explained before sitting down on the chair at the head of the table. "Now, let's talk about Dara."

"So? Who is it?" Mithra asked with a huge grin. He had a hunch but it didn't hurt to be sure.

"Who else?" Yang Hyun Suk sighed. "It's that boy Jiyong. He went straight to my office after arriving from the show and said he'll court Dara."

"Jiyong Hyung did?!" Daesung asked, surprised.

It wasn't Jiyong's style to ask permission. He would immediately do what he liked and take care of the problems he caused after.

"Yes he did."

"I won't allow it." CL immediately said with a frown. She was expecting it to be him, but hearing it from Yang Hyun Suk himself made her mood sour.

"That's not for you to decide alone Chae."

"Then let's just stick to the original then." Jinu suggested. "It's how we dealt with these three dorks so let's deal with the leader using the same way."

Everyone started to nod their heads, agreeing to what Jinu said.

"But of course, because Jiyong had done something only a bastard would do in the past, we'll deal with him 10 times worse." Teddy - who had been silent, said with a serious face.

With their Teddy Oppa saying this, the rest of 2ne1 couldn't agree more.