20

Everyone was excited to meet their helpers for the week. Only the crew together with Wonshik and Youngsoon knew who would be coming to help.

Some guests have already arrived. One was a travel vlogger named Elise - who was a big Dara fan. The other was a family of three. They were expecting another guest - by the name of Jay, by the end of the day.

"Dara!" Kiwoong waved her over to his direction. They planned to make s'mores later tonight as dessert so Kiwoong had gotten wood and was now diligently placing them somewhere near the fireplace.

They wanted to do it outside, but it was just too cold.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think we have enough marshmallows?"

"I think we have half a bag left." She had helped the mayor's wife with the list of things to buy for the inn and she somehow recalled that they have a little less than half a bag left.

"That won't do." Kiwoong pondered for a bit. There were 5 guests, 9 of them and 2 helpers coming in. There were 16 people in total, 15 adults and one child plus the crew. Half a bag would never suffice. "How about we go out and buy some?"

"Sure! We could also buy groceries while we're there." Dara and the mayor's wife were planning to go to the market anyway so Kiwoongs suggestion came just in time.

"Okay then. Wait for me to get dressed, then we'll leave." Dara nodded. Kiwoong had been busy moving wood so his white shirt was now covered in dirt.

She told him she'll wait for him at the common area where everyone else was right now.

Chanyeol and Jiyong had become somewhat closer. They shared the same likes - rap, caps and many others, and the same dislikes - MAMA, so their relationship quickly escalated to that of a real older and younger brother but of course, Jiyong still had his reservations - Chanyeol being one of Dara's fanboys and all.

They were talking about how fun it was to diss MAMA during their own award ceremony when Wonshik came through the doors with 2 men in tow.

Chanyeol - who was facing the door, was surprised to see a familiar face. He did not send this man a message!

"Hyung!" He called out.

"Yeol-ah!" Hearing such a familiar voice, Jiyong turned around to see Shinee's Minho and Gray with Wonshik.

What the hell? He thought. Isn't it enough to have 2 and a half rappers in the house?

"What are you doing here?" Chanyeol stood up to give the new arrivals a bow - Jiyong following suit.

Before Minho could even answer, Kiwoong's voice was already shouting the man's name - being the answer Chanyeol wanted.

"Minho-yah!" Kiwoong then hugged the man as if his life depended on it.

"Hyung." He said, hugging the man back.

They were greeting each other when Dara emerged from the kitchen. She had her head down, reading the list of things to buy for the inn Youngsoon and the mayor's wife gave her.

She was going to wait at the common area but she decided to go to the kitchen and ask what she and Kiwoong should buy instead.

"Kiwoong, grab the keys. We have to go." Dara then lifted her head and was shocked to see two more people in the common area. Despite her shock, she still greeted them and then turned to Kiwoong. "Let's go! You took too long changing."

"Dara-yah, my handsomeness knows no time!" He boasted which made Dara giggle.

"Oh you." She sighed before turning to Jiyong. "Are you cooking tonight?"

"Yeah."

"Tell me what ingredients you'll need so that we can get them."

While Jiyong and Dara were talking, Gray and Minho couldn't help but look at the woman.

She hadn't change one bit! She still looked the same.

Gray was invited by Hyunwoo and Eunkyung. They have been in a few shows together and were friends. He had nothing else scheduled so he agreed. Besides, it was for a good cause. He wasn't expecting to see Dara here at all.

"Dude, you're drooling." Gray unknowingly lifted his hand to wipe the 'drool' that was supposedly there but felt nothing so he looked at Kiwoong - confused. The latter laughed as he patted both Minho and Gray on the shoulder. "Dara! Let's go!"

"Hold on!" Dara was listing everything Jiyong needed.

"Want me to come with you instead?" Jiyong volunteered.

"Nope." She said, placing the pen's cap back on. She then looked at the man with a smile. "Kiwoong's with me."

"That's why I'm worried." He muttered to mostly to himself but Dara heard it, making her chuckle. "There are a lot of heavy things in that list. Make sure to have Kiwoong Hyung carry them. No, I should just go with -"

"GD-ah! Can you help me with this dish please?" The mayor's wife called out from the kitchen making Jiyong sigh. Why did they have to leave at such a busy hour?

"We'll go with them." Minho chimed in. They were there to help, so why not start immediately. Right?

"Good idea." Wonshik agreed. "Minho and Gray could help with the shopping. Chanyeol, help me out back."

"Yes!"

Though he didn't want to, Jiyong could only sigh. He gave Kiwoong a look which the man returned with a grin.

"We'll go ahead Wonshik Oppa!" Dara bid farewell to everyone and followed Kiwoong and the rest towards the car.

"Dara!" She turned around to see Jiyong running towards her. He had a black and white scarf and a pink hat in his hand. "It's cold." He then proceeded to wrap the scarf around Dara's neck and then he placed the cap on her head.

"Jiyong."

"I forgot to tell you to buy me some chili paste."

"Oh." She then nodded her head before turning around to walk towards the car where Kiwoong, Minho and Gray were already waiting.

The men - who had entered the car way before Dara did, had seen the exchange between the two.

"There they go again." Kiwoong muttered as he sighed.

Minho and Gray could only look at Jiyong with envy. How they wished they could be that close to Dara. It wasn't as if they didn't want to be close with the woman, on the contrary, they wanted nothing more but that. But she was just too awkward around people so getting close to her was a challenge.

Dara opened the passengers seat and went in. As much as she wanted to drive, she didn't have her license with her so she could only let Kiwoong - the inn's designated driver, do his job.

"Let's go!"