23

Every one of the cast members were by the inn's doors.

Today, Gray and Minho would be leaving so they all gathered to send them off.

It was sad to see friends you've spent some time with go but it was like this - they had to leave.

Not everyone was sad though.

Jiyong actually couldn't wait for both men to leave.

A week with two of Dara's fanboys - his close rivals at that, was hell for him.

Gray had helped Dara and Kiwoong with the cleaning every morning and Minho spent ample amount of time with Dara when they took care of Daeho whenever his parents would leave for important business or whenever the child just felt like it.

That child. GD thought of the boy happily bouncing up and down while walking with Dara and Minho who were both holding each of his hands. He was doing it on purpose!

Daeho and his family had left the inn a day before Minho and Gray had to leave.

Dara was sad about it but Youngsoon assured her that there would be lots of cute little kids in the show like Daeho.

"You're way too obvious." Kiwoong pointed out when both of them went back to their room.

"Am not." He denied and sat down on his bed.

"Oh brother." Kiwoong sighed but it was quickly followed by a chuckle, making Jiyong raise his brow at the man. "Why are you giving me that look?"

"Hyung."

"What? It's just entertaining to see how G-Dragon gets jealous. I can't wait for the new helpers to arrive."

Thinking about the new helpers, Jiyong's head throbbed.

Please let it be female!

Jay - the recent graduate, was scheduled to leave the inn the day after the new helpers came. His flight was in the early morning and he would board a direct flight to Japan - a place he was not the least acquainted with, to take attend an interview so the cast decided to throw him a surprise party to wish him good luck in stepping into a new chapter in his life.

"I think we should have this instead." Chanyeol suggested.

Everyone aside from Wonshik and Youngsoon - who were waiting for the helpers for the week, were inside the charging station to plan for the surprise party for Jay.

"I think we should go with what Chanyeol says." Dara chimed in. "He spent more time with Jay than any of us."

It was set. They went with everything Chanyeol thought Jay would like, basing their decisions on the impression Jay left them.

"Dang! I can't write anything!" Kiwoong suddenly lamented after a while, startling everyone else who were silently writing their letters for Jay.

All four of them decided to give Jay a letter each. Him being a fresh graduate with a lot of questions about what he should be doing in life, they figured it'd be better if they gave him some words of advice - being older and all.

Dara chuckled while Chanyeol pouted. Kiwoong's voice had startled him to the point where his pen accidentally flew out of his hand, creating a line on the paper he was writing on.

"And I was almost done!" Chanyeol whined. After more than a month with his Hyungs and Dara, he was more comfortable with them now to the point where he had freely showed them his childish side.

"Cheer up Yeol-ah!" Dara soothed as she patted the man's head dotingly.

While she and Chanyeol were talking, Kiwoong felt a sting on his thigh. He was going to complain about it but the words didn't come out of his mouth once he saw how scary Jiyong's glare was.

A jealous Dragon is a scary Dragon. He thought before sighing.

When Jiyong and Chanyeol started to get closer, Kiwoong thought the former would lessen his gaurd around the young man. But he was wrong.

They were close, but Jiyong - seemingly, would forget about that closeness whenever Chanyeol interacted with Dara - who was also slowly getting closer to the young man.

He guessed that the reason for Jiyong pinching him was because he unknowingly created an opportunity for Dara and Chayeol to have physical contact with each other.

Really, how possessive is this man?

"Here you guys are!" Youngsoon's voice made all four of them turn their heads towards the door. "The helpers are here, why don't you go and greet them?"

Everyone agreed and made their way into the inn. It was cold so all of them had thick clothes on but Dara still sneezed, alerting Jiyong in an instant.

"Are you sick?" In no time, Jiyong - who was walking a few steps behind Dara, was now beside her with a worried expression oh his face which made Kiwoong roll his eyes.

"It's fine. It's just a bit cold." She said with a small smile - assuring Jiyong she was fine.

But that smile was ignored as Jiyong zipped Dara's coat so that it'd reach the end of the zipper under her chin.

"You should cover up more. Its getting colder." He reminded her with all seriousness as she nodded her head with a glint in her eyes.

Kiwoong couldn't help shaking his head. Jiyong was really so obvious, but why was Dara so oblivious?

Jiyong clearly had more concern for her but she just couldn't see it.

Or was it that she sees it, but is just not acknowledging it?

Dara was someone with observing skills. She acted appropriately in all events and shows she has participated in and has never once acted out of context.

Saying she was oblivious would only belittle her talent for observing and acting in line with what she thinks is befitting.

Kiwoong was 70% sure that Dara was not acknowledging any of Jiyong's advances.

But why?

His train of thoughts was then disturbed when Dara's distinctive voice rang in his ears.

"Mino-yah!" The woman shrieked in glee as she ran towards the young man who was now on his feet, ready to hug the overly excited Dara.

Hearing Dara shrieking the man's name, Jiyong didn't know if he should be happy, sad or mad.

He knew Dara adored Winner.

He knew how well Dara and Mino's relationship was.

Against Mino - Dara's precious hoobae, he knew he could only sigh and watch as she gives the young man her undivided attention.

"Hyung!" Mino noticed Jiyong as soon as Dara let go of him. He then greeted Jiyong and the people he was with with a 90° bow before walking closer to him.

Jiyong ruffled the man's hair before nodding slightly.

"I see Hyun Suk Hyung decided to send you?"

"Yeah! He instructed me to keep a close eye on Dara Noona while I'm here."

"Yah! Why do you need to keep an eye on me? I'm behaved! You should be keeping an eye on Jiyong!" Dara defended when she heard Mino's words but Mino and Jiyong only looked at each other meaningfully before looking at her nonchalantly. "What?"

"Let's talk later." Jiyong told Mino who only nodded before walking back to Dara's side. He was grinning so widely to avoid his Dara Noona's questioning - which worked, as the woman was now pinching his cheek lovingly.

Because of Dara's overwhelming welcome for Mino, everyone's attention was on him - completely forgetting about the other 2 new faces in the room.

"Suho Hyung?" Chanyeol asked - shocked, when he saw the man standing  beside Wonshik.

"I thought you forgot about me!" Suho laughed as he greeted everyone in the room again. He and the other helper did greet them when they entered the room but it seemed like no on really noticed so he did it again.

"Hello! I'm EXO's Suho. Nice to meet you." He greeted.

Seeing this as an opportunity, the other helper also introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Blackpink's Jennie!"