Chapter 1 Liam /

"Are you really going?" I asked Danielle, frowning as I was looking at the airport and the cart of luggages Danielle is holding. Danielle was going to Hawaii and stay there for three months for a dancing competition.

"I know it's sad, but you know how much I want this." Danielle hugged me and puts a soft kiss on my cheek. The competition really meant a lot to Danielle. I remember her saying how much she really dreams about winning this dancing competition with her group. "Just think of this like how you go on tours." Danielle gave me a small smile.

My band and I always do get to go on lots of tours. Sometimes, I don't even have time to visit Danielle for once. It was so stressful when there are tours and you don't get to see your girlfriends anymore. Danielle gave me another soft kiss. "Always call me, okay?" Danielle let go and went inside the airport. She turned around and waved goodbye as she blow a flying kiss.

"I love you." I whispered while I waved. I went back to the car and drove away.

As I went back to our studio and saw Paul and the lads were talking. The lads looked shocked and depressed at the same time. I don't know what happened, but they all looked serious.

"Then who will be our body guard?!" Louis asked Paul.

"What's going on?" I asked, standing next to Louis and looked at Paul. "What does Louis mean about a new body guard?"

"Paul's leaving and going back to his hometown." Harry answered for Paul.

I looked at Paul, shocked at what I just heard. Did the lads and I do something wrong or did our manager fire him or something. "Why? Is something wrong?" I asked Paul.

Paul let out a heavy sigh and continued. "Something's wrong in my home and I have to be there." He looked at all of us and continued. "Anyway, someone will manage you and he is a good friend of mine. He is one of the best managers!"

The lads and I looked at one another. Paul looked at us pleadingly. Something must have been really wrong that he really needed to go back to his hometown. We all sighed and nodded our heads. Paul flashed us a great smile, then Louis cried and hugged Paul.

"But we'll miss you so much!" Louis sniffled

I can see Paul was about to cry too, but he doesn't want to show it to us. "I'll miss you too guys." He said and pulled away. "You will meet my friend tomorrow, his name is Allan by the way. I'm leaving tomorrow after you meet him. Is that clear?"

The lads nodded their heads then suddenly everybody started a group hug and everybody cried. Paul is like our family now. He has been there for us since the start. We treat him like our uncle and it's sad that he's leaving us. When we all pulled back, everybody were tearing up. "Don't think of this as a bad way, okay? I'll just be away for a few weeks or months." Paul said. "You guys had a long day. Go home and I'll meet you guys tomorrow." We all did what Paul told us, went home and slept.

The next day, the lads and I met up with Paul and he drove us where his friend is. He dialled his friend because he didn't really know where Allan was. We waited for a few minutes and after a long talk on the phone, Paul had to go.

"Okay guys, I am running late. You will meet Allan here in a minute. You guys have to be good to him. He is the best! He is managing one of the biggest stars!" Paul said enthusiastically. "Well, i have to go. Be good!" Paul went in to the van and drove away.

After 5 minutes of waiting, a van pulled up in front of us. The door opened and saw a guy about in his mid twenties with dark brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a black shirt and jeans and converse. He looked a little too young to be a manager.

He stepped out if the van and had a smile on his face and raised and eyebrow. "Are you guys One Direction?" He asked. We nodded and he had a bigger smile on his face. "I'm Allan, pleasure to meet you guys!" Allan took out his hand and we all shook it. "What are you guys waiting for? Hop in! We're going to my studio." We all hopped in and drive away.

After a thirty minute drive, we stopped in a big building. We went inside and i just noticed it was not just a regular building, it was Allan's studio. The studio was crowded. No one even noticed us, like they were used to people who always go here. They were just doing their job and ignored us.

"Welcome to my studio!" Allan said proudly. The lads and I were staring in amazement. "Let's go up stairs, that's where we are going to talk." We went into an elevator and stepped into a less crowded room.

"Sit! Sit! Come on, don't be shy!" Allan said pointing to the black sofas. We all took a sit and Allan introduced himself. "Well, I will tell you a little about myself. I am one of Paul's best friend and I am the most famous managers to the world of celebrities. You guys don't really know about me because you guys are new in the business." Allan said.

"Anyway, right now I am managing the newest star in the business. Do anyone of you guys know Jasmine?" Allan asked. He showed a picture of Jasmine on his iPad. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen! Her long black hair flowing from her shoulders, her very dark brown eyes sparkling, and the brightest smile I've ever seen.

"Oh yeah! Jasmine! She was the one who won the X Factor!" Louis said. I was amazed that Louis knows Jasmine. I never heard of her before.

"Yeah, I know her! Louis showed me her finale in the X Factor!" Harry said. "She is really amazing. I can't believe she sounds really good. And she's practically famous all arounf the US." He added.

"Where is she?" Louis asked excitedly.

Allan frowned and sighed. "Well, she is in a concert in the US right now." Allan said "She is the best client I've ever managed! I would go with her, but I have lots of stuff to do here. Jasmine and I became best friends! Oh that girl! If you met her, you will love her! I know it!"

"I hope we do!" Louis said excitedly. "I really want to meet her.

"I wish she is here right now." Allan said sadly.

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading my first fan fic! Please vote, vote, vote! And also comment, comment, and comment! and especially fan, fan, fan! Thanks guys!

This book is the first book of my series Love Problems. This are the books:

1. Isn't It You? (Liam)

2. They Don't Know About Us (Harry and Zayn NOT Zarry) {On Going}

3. You're the One (Niall) {Coming Soon}

It will make sense if you read it in order.