Chapter 1

He pulls everyone to him like a magnet, but then again he always has.

Seeing him sucks the air out of me and I can't breathe.

I sit in the corner, knowing that he hasn't seen me yet.

His back is to me, which is great. It has always been a good view.

I don't need to see his face to know his smile is crooked, his eyes are bright green when he's happy or so dark they're almost black when he's pissed off; or that his nose is slightly crooked from the time Emmett punched him.

Because once upon a time, Edward Cullen was home to me.

The kind of home that made you feel warm, comfortable and where you belonged.

I just don't know who he is anymore.

"No!" I laugh, as he lifts me up and spins me around and takes off running. I lose grip of the camera in my hands, but when it tumbles to the sand; I don't have time to think about it or even breathe before we hit the cold water and it swallows us up.

I break the surface with his hands still holding onto me, and the smile on his face is so big that I can't help but smile back.

I don't want any other feeling other than this. It's so good that it hurts.

He brushes the wet hair out of my face, and he kisses me so good that it hurts, too.