The power of fear

Raven took Garito's helmet and put it to her waist so she would never forget it. And she headed back to the wall.

Melty: What are you doing, Raven?!

Raven: I won't let the sheep just kill the only man who took care of me, and get away with it!

Rosaria spoke after a long time.

Rosaria: I'm with you.

Jack: For what they did to Mommy, they will drown in their own blood.

Melty: It seems that there is no point in persuading you. So we come back.

Raven, Rosaria/Seren, Jack and Melty returned to the wall where Motoyasu, Myne and Motoyasu's comrade-in-arms but no soldiers. Then came an army of nuns and priests led by the pope.

Pope: My, how wonderful. How you fought. We didn't even have to use high-class multi-caster ritual magic, Judgment.

Raven: What is this idiot doing here?

Pope: I expected more from the powerful Claw hero. But it looks like his minions are back.

Motoyasu: You all have finally returned to normal!

Raven: Shut up, pathetic clown! Garito is dead because of you!

Motoyasu: Wait, how did he died?

Raven: He died when you stabbed him with your spear and took us to safety!

Pope: Well when you're all here together, I shall purify you all in the name of God.

Myne: Pope Balmus! Do you realize what you have just say?! You trying to you want to kill us?! Spear Hero and the next queen!

Pope: The Spear Hero's party and the next queen were killed by the Devil of the Claw. Or, well, that's how the script goes. In other words, you are all walking corpses.

Motoyasu: What? Myne, what the hell is he talking about?

Pope: And if walking corpses become real corpses, that just means all is right in the world. It is all as God desires.

Rosaria: Bullshit!

Melty: That's some messed-up logic. Like my sister.

Pope: Oh, you may rest assured. We have already planned a system of government to take the royal family's place.

Myne: Wha... Ridiculous!

Pope: No one but us can rule this country! Royalty that abuse their power and mistreat the Church, apostles of God Himself? Nither the coutry nor its people need such blasphemies. If anything, you are a pestilence. And the same goes of you heroes. We worhip the ones who save the people and the world from Waves. But... The Spear Hero released a sealed monster upon the world, the Sword Hero caused an epidemic, Bow hero tried to conceal his standing and hide from his duty, and the Claw Hero like everyone before him became Warmongers. Heroes who cause harm across the country and damage the people's belief are nithing but fakes.

Motoyasu: I... I did it because I thought it would help the world. Ren and Itsuki were trying to help, too. And you call us fakes?

Pope: Your foolishness speaks volumes. As did theirs, when they started investigating something beyond them.

Motoyasu: Investigating?

Pope: That is why God's Judgment fell upon them.

Motoyasu: God's Judgment? W-Wait a second! Didn't Garito kill them?