Garden work part 2

In the village, members of the Black Stone Legion and the Shield Hero party fought various plant monsters and it was easy thanks to Cinder. When they reached the center, they saw a large tree with a flower that had an eye in the middle.

Naofumi: Take that thing out, and it'll all be over? I hope it's that easy.

Garito: If not, we will set it all on fire with its roots.

Filo: Master, I'm going. (ran against the flower)

Raphtalia: Wait, Filo!

Naofumi: Air Strike Shield!

Filo bounced off the shield and stabbed her claws in the eye which regenerated again. 

Garito: Ok plan Filo failed so it's time for plan Cinder.

Cinder: I'm on it. (fired a large fireball that struck the flowers directly in the eye but it seemed that the fire did nothing) Since when is a flower resistant to fire!

Garito: Naofumi, do you have a plan?

Naofumi: We need splash this herbicide directly on that eyeball.

Garito: I'll leave that to your party, my party will cover you as much as possible.

Raphtalia: (Naofumi gave her a herbicide) Got it! (jumped on Filo)Let's go, Filo.

Filo: Okey. (ran at high speed)

The plant then caught Raphtalia with its vines. But Cinder used her explosive arrows to eliminate the vines.

Raphtalia: Thanks, Cinder!

Cinder: No problem.

When Raphtalia got close to the eye and spilled the herbicide but it regenerated again.

Garito: You're kidding!

Suddenly a lot of vines wrapped around Garito. And then around everyone.

Garito: Damn, I'm not into that kind of thing.

Rosaria: Are you sure?

Garito: Stop enjoying it!

Raven: Master, there's nothing I can do.

Cinder: What an irony to die by a flower when I control a fire.

Garito: Don't give up you wolves remember!

Naofumi then used his shield to help him get out of those vines.

Filo: You're amazing, Master!

Raphtalia: That is what the shield Hero can do...

Naofumi picked up another herbicide and spilled it on the flower. Which absolutely destroyed the flower.

Raphtalia: It's working!

Naofumi: Get back, you all!

Members of the Black Stone Legion got out of the vines and went to a safe distance.

Naofumi: Those seeds could couse more trouble. Let's gather them up.

It took some time, but Garito, Cinder, Raven, Rosaria, Filo, Raphtalia and Naofumi harvested all the seeds.

Garito: I'll never do any more garden work, I'll rather let Cinder set it on fire.

Naofumi threw a few of those seeds on the ground where they took root quickly and a new flower grew which but quickly died.