Awakening of the shield wolf

In the woods near the city, we see Garito in his new armor walking and looking for something thanks to which he could get EXP. Suddenly he heard a growl as he looked in that direction to see a large gray wolf.

Garito: So this is how we start this adventure. (looked and prepared his claws) I hope you will be my worthy opponent.

The wolf ran at him and jumped, but Garito easily dodged. The wolf ran again and jumped on Garito who grabbed the wolf by both jaws and began to pull in opposite directions. The wolf began to whimper in pain and tried to escape, but it couldn't.

Garito: You are a coward for a wolf, you are not a wolf but a sheep in a wolf fur. (he dislocated the wolf's lower jaw and then broke his neck)

Garito then got EXP. Enough that he got straight 2 level up.

Garito: So much EXP for this! And other heroes kill balloons, how pathetic.

This is what it looked like until the evening, walking through the woods, killing wolves and getting EXP and levels. At the end, Garito finished with level 10. And he got a new ability that was unique to him "Alpha Wolf": Every dog's related creature is afraid they listen to him. Garito picked up all the materials they could be sell and went to town for the night. After selling all the materials, he was again at 1000 silver and found a pub in which he bought a room, took off his armor and went to bed.

In the morning he heard someone banging on my door. So he changed quickly and opened the door and there were guards.

Garito: How can I help.

guard: The king gathered all the heroes for the thing that happened yesterday.

Garito: So lead the way.

In the throne room were all the heroes except Naofumi when Garito arrived so everyone was afraid of who he was even the king but everyone calmed down after finding out that it was Garito.

Garito: So why are we here? (noticed that Motoyasu has the same armor as Naofumi and that Myne is here but not Naofumi) (think) This looks bad for him.

Then the door opened and the guards shoved Naofumi to their knees and aimed their spears at him.

Garito: What's happening?!

Naofumi: What's going on? Myne! You're okey? (Instead of answering, Myne hid behind Motoyasu) Myne? Yo, King! I had all my money and equipment other than the shild stolen while i was asleep! Please find the thief-

King: Quiet, scumbeg!

Naofumi: What's that about?

King: Myne, you poor adventurer, could you please testify once more for us?

Myne: Th-The Shield Hero barged into my room drunk and pinned me down...

Naofumi: Huh?

Myne: He seid, "The night is still young," and tore my clothes off! I somehow escaped and ran to Sir Motoyasu, who happened to be staying in the same inn, for help!

Naofumi: Wh-What the hell?

Motoyasu: If she hadn't asked me to wait till down and call the knights, I would've cut you down myself!

Garito: (think) I bet you did something different than wait till down.

Naofumi: What are you talking about?! I went straight to bed after dinner last night! Wait, that chain mail... You were the robber?!