Preparations and change

Melty: Please wait! You have to hear me out!

Naofumi: I don't "have to" listen to a word that comes out of you royals' filthy mouths.

Then one of the guards came.

guard: Melty-sama, his Majesty calls for you. Please come with me.

Melty: Very well. Bye, Filo-chan. (left)

Filo: Mel-chan...

Naofumi: Filo.

Raphtalia: Couldn't you at least have given her a chance to speak?

shop owner: She's right, kid.

Filo: Hey, Master. Why were you so cold to Mel-chan? Why? Tell me why!

Naofumi: Listen, Filo. You mustn't play with her anymore.

Raphtalia: Naofumi-sama... Speaking as a father would isn't going to help Filo understand.

Filo: Why? Why? Mel-chan hasn't done anything wrong! Tell me why! Hey, Master! Tell me! Why? (run of)

Raphtalia: Naofumi-sama...

Garito: Not every king and princess are assholes. (left)

Jack: Mommy, what now?

Garito: Let's eat and then head back to Black Stone Legion HQ.

When all the members of the Black Stone Legion ate, they returned to the Black Stone Legion HQ where they rested and prepared for the coming Wave, everyone were busy.

Some time has passed and Garito tried his new claws without his armor.

Garito: Let's try it. Forbidden claws!

When he summoned his claws, his whole body starts to hurt so much that he couldn't even scream

When he summoned his claws, his whole body starts to hurt so much that he couldn't even scream. Suddenly he was paralyzed and fell to the ground. When he looked at his body, he saw that it turned pure white and his vein turned black. Then his claws absorbed into his body and replaced it with his normal ones. When that happened, he lost consciousness. Garito woke up in his bed and a worried Seren is standing next to him.

Seren: Thank God you are alive and I tried to fix your body but...

Then she gave him a mirror. What he saw would give a normal person heart attack.

His skin is white, his veins are black, his eyes are black and red, and his hair is white

His skin is white, his veins are black, his eyes are black and red, and his hair is white. Garito, just look at himself in fear.

Seren: What happened?

Garito: I tried new types of claws and then I came across Forbidden claws, I tried them and this happened and I can't summon them back.

Seren: Raven, Jack and Cinder saw you too and Jack was most worried. Although it's hard to compare between Raven and Cinder but no one else, so what are you going to do now?

Garito: I will hide under my armor.

Seren: Are you sure?

Garito: I don't want to scare anyone. And my helmet is more important than my face.

Seren: I still wanted to ask about those claws, what power they have?

Suddenly menu appeared: "With the power of Forbidden claws, the user is no longer limited by what claws the user wears. All claws have all the abilities of the others. And the magical power is increased. It is now possible to summon a special creature:" Grimm ""

Garito: I don't know if this is legal, but if I'm OP I don't mind. I'll rest for a while now, you can go, Seren. (Seren left) So tomorrow Wave will come, at least I'll try my new powers. (fell asleep)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading