I have other plans

While Garito is still on the expedition. Adam and Blake returned to the main village of Black Stone Legion. And they went to throne room.

Blake: What now? Garito hasn't returned from the expedition yet

Adam: Why are you talking like that? He is not one of us.

Blake: He is our leader! If it weren't for him, we wouldn't have started a revolution and just kept hiding.

Adam: I don't think he takes it seriously, because he's a human himself, but humans deserve to kneel before us. We are a superior race!

Blake: (surprised) Don't tell me you want to betray us!

Adam: I take the situation into my own hands.

Blake: I won't let you! (prepares to fight)

Adam: Blake, I don't know if you see who you're following. (prepares to fight) I hope you understand that this is better for us.

Suddenly, Adam appears behind Blake and stuns her.

When Garito returned with Raven, Cinder and Seren. So he went to the throne room. There he saw Adam turning his back on him.

Garito: So you're back. Where is Blake?

Adam: She was tired so she went to bed. So she won't disturb us.

Garito: What are you talking about, did something happen?

Adam: Rather, what is happening is that you are the leader!

Adam struck at high speed at Garito, who caught his blade in his claws.

Garito: So you're betraying me?!

Adam: That's right, I'm betraying you so that our race can prevail!

Garito: (pushed Adam away) So you want to kill me, to say that king's assassin killed me and become the leader and declare war on the humans.

Adam: You're smarter than I thought.

Garito and Adam blocked every attack they sent on each other. But then Adam chopped Garito in the leg, then he got in the back and stabbed him. When Garito looked at himself, he saw Adam's blade running through his belly, his helmet snapped, showing his face in pain.

Garito: (weakly) You can't get away with this...

Adam: I'm pretty sure I did. (Then Adam drew his sword from Garito, who fell to the ground) And I thought you'd be a bigger challenge.

Raven: Garito!!! (she ran after Adam with her sword which he avoided)

Adam: You think you're going to beat me, Raven, you taught me what I can do now.

Raven: I won't let you kill our leader!

Adam: You're pathetic like him.

Adam suddenly disappeared and appeared behind Raven, her belly opened and Raven roared in pain and knelt on her knees. Garito then heard a voice.

???: What's the matter ...? Are you simply going to watch? Will you just let her die for everything she's done for you? Death awaits her if you do nothing. Was your previous decision a mistake then?

Garito: No...

???: Release thy rage!

Garito started screaming in pain, but it sounded like a wolf howling at the moon. Adam looked at him.

Adam: You're already losing your mind.

???: Show the strength of thy will to ascertain all on thine own, though thou be chained to Hell itself! CURSED CLAWS!!!

Then Garito stood up with his eyes closed, his hands strangely mutating into a large claws. And when he opened his eyes, Adam saw the beast in them.

Garito: You will suffer!

Garito ran against Adam's who tried to block his attack but his blade fell apart immediately. Garito threw Adam to the ground and stood over him with his claws at the ready.

Garito: Your pride blinded me. (using his claws and poking his eyes through his mask, Adam screamed in pain the more Garito stabbed his claws deeper)

Garito then pulled out his claws, and saw Seren passing by but failed to speak and collapsed to the ground. Seren didn't know what to do she was scared so Rosaria took control and ran first to heal Raven and then Garito. Meanwhile, Garito's claws disappeared.

Rosaria: Please wake up! Don't leave us, Garito! GARITO!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading