A brand new wolf

slave trader: Sir... This slave here is my recommendation.

The slave trader showed Naofumi some werewolf-like creature.

slave trader: It's level 75.

Naofumi: How much for this one?

slave trader: Well, it is highly capable in battle. How does 15 gold pieces sound?

Garito: (think) I can't afford such a thing and that's something to say.

Naofumi: Showing me your most expensive slave knowing that i can't afford it, huh?

slave trader: Indeed. You're sure to become one of my best patrons, so i need you to develop a keen eye, you see. Well... Now that you've seen my best, let me ask you: what kind of slave would you like?

Naofumi: One that's cheap and obedient.

slave trader: In other words, a demi-human? These aren't suited for combat or manual labor.

Naofumi: If i need them in battle, I'll train them.

slave trader: That's an amusing response, when you don't believe in people.

Naofumi: But slaves aren't people. Training one is no different than upgrading my shield.

slave trader: (laugh) Well, you've got me there. (they returned to the cage where the two girls were) (points to them)These are the cheapest slaves i can offer you. From the left...

Naofumi: Raise your heads.

The little raccoon girl coughed and then looked at them.

slave trader: That half-raccoon is diseased and has a mental disorder. I'm having a real hard time with her myself. And the hellhound next to her makes it even harder. (little raccoon girl started shaking in fear) Her previous owner loved his torture, you see. I doubt she'll last much longer.

Naofumi: I've decided. (points to raccoon girl) I'll take this one. (she looked at him with fear and the hellhound began to growl)

slave trader: And what did you choose, Sir Claw Hero?

Naofumi: Garito?

Garito: How long have you known I was here!

slave trader: All the time thanks to the fact that I noticed that all wolf and dog creatures are silent.

Garito: Damn it! I don't want anything to do with these.

slave trader: Really, from what I've heard you spend all the time in the woods and you'll kill high-level monsters so a few extra hands would come in handy.

Garito: You don't even have anything to offer me that would interest me.

slave trader: Not really? So look at that hellhound. Strong at her level, she was able to kill 40 bandits alone.

Garito: (looked at her) 40 ... Good job. How much?

slave trader: It will be 14,000 silver for you and only for you.

Garito: 800

slave trader: 13,000

Garito: 850

slave trader: I don't know if you noticed but this is not charity 10,000.

Garito: 5,000