Rise of the Black stone legion

The soldiers ran against the defenders of the settlement. The Defenders also ran against the enemy. Garito blocked every blow with his sword or claws, cutting off limbs and heads. Raven went for quick killing, the soldier died due to her accurate blows to the neck. Cinder kept her distance, firing her arrows, and from time to time used her magic on the arrows to explode. Tyrian moved among the soldiers and killed them with his tail or with blades on the his gauntlets and laughs like a lunetic but he was effective. Suddenly Garito looked up at the sky and saw a wave of arrows.

Garito: Arrows take cover!

They all managed to dig except Raven, who was still fighting the soldiers. Garito wanted to run after her and cover her, but Cinder kept him in cover because they would both die. But before the arrows could fall, someone covered her and it was none other than Ghira. The soldiers who were on the battlefield caught it too.

Garito: What a bunch of cowards to kill on their own once to get us.

Then Garito and the rest ran to Raven and Ghira.

Garito: Raven are you okay?

Raven: I am. But I don't know what Ghira.

Ghira: I'm fine, after all a few arrows in my back won't kill me.

Garito: I counted about ten. (to random residents) Pick up Ghira and let Seren heal him.

random residents: Very well. (and carried Ghira away)

Another horde of soldiers ran out of the forest.

Garito: STOP! (everyone looked at Garito and the soldiers stopped) Where is your commander? Where are you hiding! Let's fight one on one these men don't have to die!

commander: If you want to die first, I have no objection. (get ready to fight)

Commander ran at Garito with his sword, but Garito blocked him and tried to scratch him with his claws, but his armor was strong enough that the claws didn't go through

Garito: Damn it...

With that attack, Garito was left fully open and the commander cut him deep into the shoulder.

Garito: Checkmate.

Garito stabbed commander with his sword. When he drew his sword from Commander who knelt and waited for the end.

Garito: Are you giving up so easily?

commander: (weakly) What should I do, still fighting? You stabbed me with your whole sword.

Garito: And you cut me deep in the shoulder. And I'm still standing and fighting. You only accepted this fight to die, didn't you? Why?

commander: (weakly) There is nothing in this world that I would be proud of, so I want to die.

Garito: You want to die with honor, don't you?

commander: (weakly) Yes.

Garito: (then looked at the soldiers) Your general has lost, leave now or you will die! (the soldiers then left, he looked at the commander again) They didn't even care about you, you were on the wrong side and now you can see it.

commander: (weakly) What now?

Garito: (holding out his hand) Now you have two options to die here or fight on my side, what will you choose?

commander: I'll stand by your side. (taking his hand)

Garito: Welcome to the Black Stone Legion.

commander: To what?

Garito: You'll find out soon enough.

About an hour later, all the corpses of the soldiers were stripped of their armor and weapons and burned to ashes thanks to Cinder. Holden Cross (commander) was healed by Seren and apologized to everyone for everything he did and then Seren healed Garito. Everyone was celebrating that night. It was definitely more lively than the after Wave party. Then Garito had a speech for everyone.

Garito: Today we saw what they think of us out there, we all know that hiding is not an option. So I suggest that we take matters into our own hands, we will fight for those who have fallen today for our families for those who are still slaves, we will fight for all and together we will achieve that demi-humans will be treatid as humans and everything starts today, because today begins our revolution! The Revolution of Black Stone Legion! Who's with me! (Everyone cheered and shouted his name) This will be the age of the wolves.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading