I am war

Garito, Raven and Cinder stand in the woods and look around. They saw three so-called heroes in the front line to kill the boss, as Garito predicted.

Garito: We should be close to the village of Lute. So it's up to us to protect the village.

When they saw the flare from that village. All three ran in the direction of the village. Meanwhile, various Wave creatures began to fall from the sky. In the village where Garito, Raven and Cinder killed everything that was unfriendly and protected the villagers, and Naofumi and Raphtalia joined them aswell. Naofumi blocked every hit and Raphtalia killed everything with precision, even though it was good so it still wasn't as perfect as Raven. Cinder stayed behind and shot them with her bow, and if anyone got close to her, she untied her bow and had two swords. Garito and Raven fought in sync, Garito took advantage of the fact that Raven was fast so she could kill more weaker opponents, and Garito with his sword had no problem with the hard armored opponents. Then Garito saw that Naofumi was running into a large horde and also saw that there were a lot of villagers there.

Garito: Cinder, Raven, help those villagers evacuate, me and Naofumi will take care of the monsters! (Raven and Cinder nodded, and he ran into action)

As Garito cut through the monsters, he heard a few villagers say something.

Random villager 1: Two of the heroes! The Shield Hero and Claw hero are here for us!

Naofumi: Listen up! We'll keep them occupied! Get out of here while you can! (Garito and Naofumi lured the monsters away from the villagers)

Random villager 2: H-Help me!

Naofumi: Air Strike shield! (As his shield repulsed the attack from the skeleton, Garito stabbed him with his sword)

Naofumi: Hurry up and run! (still running with Garito)

child: Mom!

The wasps tried to attack the mother and child, but Naofumi used Shield Prison to protect them. As Naofumi and Garito passed them, the wasps changed their target and began flying after them.

Naofumi: Damn it! (Naofumi then picked up a burning piece of wood)This way, you stupid zombies! Keep up with us if you can! (started to run away again)

Meanwhile with Raven, Cinder and Raphtalia at an abandoned mine.

Raphtalia: Come this way, everyone! Hurry!

Raven: Move if you want to live!

Everyone was watching the smoke coming out of the village.

Cinder: I hope Garito is okay...

Back with Garito and Naofumi, both of them are already showing signs of fatigue.

Naofumi: There's way too many of them. How can I minimize the damage to the village?

Garito cut off another zombie's head.

Garito: So fight! Or at least give me a support!

Naofumi: I have a plan! Cover me!

Garito: OK!

Naofumi then started running and climbed into the watchtower. Garito, meanwhile, had seen the so-called adventurers driven into a corner.

Garito: (thinking) Should I help them or not? They are too weak to fight. If I don't, I'll be like Ren. (started running to them and murdered everything that came his way)

Suddenly a bell rang from the watchtower. Then the whole tower caught fire and Naofumi jumped. And he used his rope shield to survive the impact. And the whole tower fell and killed all the monsters near it.