The first wolf among sheep

Garito sat alone in the farthest part of the library and read an interesting book called "The Records of the Five Cardinal Weapins". Suddenly he heard someone call his name, it was his only friend Naofumi Iwatani.

Naofumi: Hi Garito, what are you reading?

Garito: Nothing special just "The Records of the Five Cardinal Weapins".

Naofumi: I've never heard of it, it's good at all. (sat down next to him)

Garito: In short, it is written about five heroes with specific weapons: a sword, a spear, a bow, a shield and a claw. Those heroes are summoned from another world. But it's weird that they count the shield and claw as a weapon that's more like armor.

Naofumi: It sounds interesting about the five heroes I guess they are the protagonists? What's next?

Garito: About some "the Waves of Apocalyptic Catastrophe" that the heroes are fighting against. But it's weird that most of those pages are empty, so I try to find out for about an hour. Whether there is an invisible ink or it is erased.

Suddenly the whole book started to shine and the pages began to turn on their own. Soon the light was so strong that Garito or Naofumi saw nothing. Then they suddenly began to fall and landed on the stone floor. In front of some people in hoods.

main man in a hood: We did it! The summoning was a success! O brave heroes, please seve our world!

Garito, Naofumi and three more voices: Excuse me? (everyone stood up)

Naofumi: (looked at his right arm and saw shield) The hell is this? A shield?

Garito: (looked at his hands and saw clawed gloves) Wow...

main man in a hood: O brave heroes, please seve our world!

Naofumi: Seriously?

boy with a bow: What do you mean by that?

main man in a hood: Thare is a long and complicated story behind this, but we've summoned you Five Cardinal Heroes here using an ancient ritual. Our world teeters on brink of destruction. We beg you, Obrave heroes! Please help us!

Naofumi: I guess I could hear you out, at least.

boy with a sword: I refuse.

boy with a bow: Likewise.

guy with a spear: We can go back to our world, right? We'll talk about your problems after that.

After that, all three started talking about various nonsense, which ended regarding the reward.

main man in a hood: F-First, We'd like you to have an audience with the king of our counttry, Melromarc. You can negotiate your reward after that, so please...

boy with a sword: Fine, I guess.

Garito: (under his breath) What a bunch of sheep.

boy with a bow: I suppose we could consider their offer.

guy with a spear: Not like our demands are gonna change, no matter who we talk to.

After that, everyone went up the stairs to the throne room, in the middle of the staircase was a window from which Naofumi looked.

boy with a bow: We really are in another world, huh?

Garito: When you don't hear the sounds of cars, it means we are no longer in our world.