Concerns and trying something new

Three days had passed since Adam, and Garito finally woke up as he looked around, earning Seren sitting in a chair beside the bed and resting her head on the bed. Then he looked the other side and saw Raven okay and sleeping next to him in peace. Then the door opened and Cinder stood in the doorway, seeming to be carrying something to eat.

Cinder: Good morning, how do you like to sleep for 3 whole days?

Garito: Have I slept so long? And I feel absolutely miserable.

Cinder: So here you have something to eat, Kali helped me cook something for you and Raven. (gave him some soup)

Garito: Thanks, Cinder.

Cinder: What was that, with those claws?

Garito: Looks like I have more kind of claws. (eats soup)

Cinder: And you didn't know that before?

Garito: I didn't think about it that time. When I rest, I'll go to the training area and try it out. (finished the soup and gave it to Cinder)

Cinder: Rest well. (left)

Garito lay down next to Raven again. But before he fell asleep, he remembered Seren, so he lifted her into his arms and laid her on the bed as well.

Garito: (thinks) It may look weird, but I don't want Seren to catch a cold. (fell asleep)

After about three hours, Garito woke up and noticed that he was alone in bed. So he got up and went down the hall, but it was weird that no one was there either. After walking for a while, he heard screams, and Garito knew immediately that Raven scream. So he started sprinting in that direction when he got into that room so Garito fell to his knees and started crying because of what he saw. He saw the limp bodies of Cinder, Seren, and Raven in front of him. And in front of him stood Adam with a smile and both eyes, and behind him stood all the members of the Black Stone Legion who admired him. Then Adam came to Garito and cut off his head.

Garito awoke from his nightmare covered in sweat. When he looked around he saw Raven, Seren and Cidner in his room with worried faces.

Raven: Are you o-

Before she could finish, Garito hugged all three.

Garito: I am now. But now we should get to the training area I want to try something.

When the four of them got to the training area, Garito looked at several types of claws.

Garito: So let's try this one. Elemental claws!

Garito examined his claws and tried to focus on the lightning, and suddenly electricity was circulating between his fingers

Garito examined his claws and tried to focus on the lightning, and suddenly electricity was circulating between his fingers. Then he fired a large bolt of lightning from his hand.