Is this the end or the beginning?

The night Garito talked to Salem, three heroes in one of the villages fought the Grimm hound, which was transformed so that his front legs were now long arms.

As they tried their best, none of their attacks did much damage.

Motoyasu: How is it possible that this bastard is still standing?!

Ren then ran to Grimm hound, trying to cut him with his sword, but the Grimm hound then grabbed his sword and grabbed his head with his other hand and hit him so hard to the ground that he lost consciousness.

Itsuki: Ren!

Itsuki aimed at the Grimm hound which was intelligent enough to use Ren as a human shield.

Motoyasu: Don't shoot, it uses Ren as a human shield! Hey! Thing, let him go now!

In Grimm hound's neck something began to move, and suddenly.

Grimm hound: No.

(Just 1:06 to 1:12)

Motoyasu and Itsuki were shocked by what they heard. But suddenly the Grimm hound was hit directly into head by a fireball.

Motoyasu: Myne! What are you doing, you could have hit Ren!

Myne: The important thing is that I hit and killed the abomination.

The Grimm hound's body began to move and rose when the Grimm hound Stand up so they saw what was creeping beneath that mountain of Grimm fluid, the human body and the man is still alive.

Man in the Grimm hound: I have to make chaos

Man in the Grimm hound: I have to make chaos... I have to make chaos... I have to make chaos...

Everyone watched in shock. Then Itsuki fired an arrow directly into his human head, and the creature fell to the ground and evaporated, all that remained was a human skeleton.