Chapter 2 - Show off

"Stephen, there has been a problem down town," Wong informs, walking past the sorcerer with a sandwich. "Director Fury insists,"

"Yeah, I got it- is that my sandwich?"

"Attachment to the material is detachment of the spiritual," Wong excuses himself quickly.

"There goes my lunch," summoning his cloak, a portal opened to reveal a battle between the Avengers and... the Hulk? Or more so a robotic version.

"Hey, the magic man is here!" Pietro announces.

"What's the situation, Stark?" Stephen looks to Tony.

"Shapeshifting robot thing," he was blasted into the sky from in front of Stephen by a green ray of light.

"Self-explanatory?" Loki slides by to cast a blast of magic to hit the knees of the robot.

"Maybe a little more information?"

"So, Mr Doctor Strange, Sir, this dude shows up with a small cube thing which copies whatever the dude tells it to," Peter swings by. "It's like Transformers just not gay or cool,"

"Much better... I guess," Strange casts a long rope to grab at the beasts legs, pulling it down to its knees.

"Thank you, Wizard!" Sam flies above to grasp at the villain's head.

"He is a sorcerer!" Bucky yells as he was being flung around.

"You both whine too much!" Wanda scolds as Vision helped from by her side.

Suddenly there was a light tune lingering in the air. "Where is that music coming from?- Is that Thrift shop by..."

"Yup, which means back up is here," Nat grins.

"I thought I was back up?" Strange scoffs only for a purple flash to pass his eyes.

"Nope... she is," The widow backs up as a woman stops in front of the beast, whistling to catch its attention. Two purple shields popped up in her hands before pushing down to create steps, ascending to easily round house kick the robot back. Flipping in the air, she lands on the ground, one leg bent and the other stretched out.

"Poser," Nat smiles softly.

"Show off," Loki scoffs in correction only to be flipped off as the monster was ripped apart, the cube being ripped out with her gloved hands. "Still a show off,"

"A show off who did our job better than us in less than 2 minutes," Clint collapses against the ground. "I need to stretch next time,"

"I keep saying stretch, but you don't listen," her voice was muffled from behind the mask but easily heard.

"Thanks, Twilight Sparkle, we can take it from here," Tony pat the hero's back, her own hands pulling away the hood of her suit. "Next time try AC/DC,"

"I played Thunderstruck last time," she scoffs as Stephen watches from the sidelines; something about her voice seemed so- it really was on the tip of his tongue. He was completely thrown off by the sleek black suit with purple accents to outline the seams because whoever's name was on the tip of his tongue always wore- well, nothing like this whatsoever.

"Thank you for helping, Miss L/n,"

"L/n?" Strange gawks for a second as you finally remove your goggles and mask.

"No problem, kiddo," you do your usual handshake with the boy before looking to Stephen. "Oh... you're here," distaste laces your voice.

"What... what are you doing here?" He walks forward as you stuffed your goggles in your satchel while folding your mask.