Games-Day 4

Kamilla Topaz's POV:

Jude slumps over next to Titus and his cannon goes off. I scan the trees for any tributes and find Alyssa sitting next to some bushes. She holds another knife in her hand, ready to throw.
~*~*~**~*~~**~*~**~*~**~*~**
Kai's Seasons' POV:

Kayla and I pull the couch away from the door and step out into the frigid air. It's especially cold today and the arena seems tense. I take Kayla's hand and we start to make our way slowly down the face of the mountain.
~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~
(Kamilla)

Alyssa screams some explicits and runs towards me, throwing her pack onto the ground in the process. Ace stands up beside me and grabs a mace. Titus sits there with a look of shock. Either way, this problem with him and Alyssa is going to be ended. Now.
~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~
(Kai)

We haven't actually encountered any other tributes the whole time we've been in the arena and I can tell that Kayla is nervous about us basically walking towards the final battle and what could result in either or both of our deaths. From our place above the whole arena I can see the Careers at the bottom and another tribute running towards them. Someone is crouched near the cliffs and I don't see the other two but they are probably hiding in the forest. Only one more tribute has to go before the final 8.
~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~
(Kamilla)

Alyssa throws another one of her knives but Ace ducks out of the way. It hits the cornucopia harmlessly and clatters to the ground. I throw my spear towards her and she isn't fast enough to dodge it. It pierces her leg and she falters slightly. She can't win against three Careers. I'm about to strike her again when another tribute comes running out of the trees. She's got long dark brown hair and a menacing look in her eyes.
~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~
(Kai)
We leave our packs in the trees and only take a few weapons. We've reached the bottom of the mountain and are going to head towards the cornucopia. I push my pack high into the branches and Kayla pulls me to face her.

"Look, whatever happens today, it doesn't matter. Well...it does, but if only one of us makes it out I'm not going to blame you or hate you or anything. I love you and I want us to both get out of this together and spend the rest of our lives together..." She's crying freely now and I hug her tightly. I'm starting to regret coming down here. Maybe we should have just let all the other tributes fight it out and wait until we were the only ones left.
~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~
(Kamilla)

The other tribute tackles me to the ground and holds her dagger above me. I struggle underneath her but manage to kick her in the knees. She turns around and I can finally see who it is. Merida. She's strong enough to be a Career but she declined our alliance offer. She hates us.

She stands on my hands but only briefly. She screams and stumbles backwards. Ace hit her with his mace. She scrambles away but not before slashing me with her dagger.
~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~

A/N: Sorry if all the POVs were confusing. Anyways, at the start of this book I thought that I was positive who was gong to win but one thing happened after the next and I'm no longer sure who should win. There is supposed to be two victors. Please comment not only the person you want to win, but the person that you think deserves to win the most. You can give multiple answers and please don't just vote for all your tributes.
The next chapter is taking place directly after this one so there are no sponsors. I will update it very soon so it isn't confusing.