Training Scores

Maya Sinders' POV:

I walk out of the training room proud with my demonstration. I showed them all the plants I could identify and I also showed them my skills with shurikens. I think I did okay. It probably doesn't matter anyways though because I'm the criminal and the theif won't get a good score no matter what they do. They won't let me have that satisfaction. I walk back to my room worrying if they are going to give me a bad score so that I won't get sponsors in the arena. I hate the Capitol.

When I make it to my floor I find that "my District members" are already there, waiting for the scores to be announced. I was the very last person to go so they'll probably be announcing them soon. I sit down on one of the couches beside Silver and watch the large screen in front if me. It flickers on and shows the smiling face of the first tribute. Angel. It shows her picture and an 8 flashes across the screen. Her sister gets a 5 and Ace gets a 10. Last for District 2 is Kamilla who receives a 9.

District 3 is next. Avery gets a 7 and Seydi gets a 6. The enemy relatives Alyssa and Titus both come up with a 9.

For 4, Cressida earns a 9, Pheonix has an 8, Kai has a 7 and Kayla has a 6.

Thalia and Lilliana both end up with a 7 and Lynette gets a 9. Merida Gaskarth's face shows up with a 10 underneath it. I didn't know she was that good... That's the same score as Ace.

The twins from 9 both get 6s and Zeke ends up with a 5. Lei, the one who got in that fight in the training room has a 9.

The final District (10) is the last group. Jude has a 9 and he seems a little mad about that. His sister, who is probably watching this in another room, ends up with a 5. Beside me, Silver silently celebrates her 7 and my name flashes up next. Under my sullen face a 6 flashes across the screen. A 6. I did way better than that. This isn't fair. I got the same score has some of the younger tributes. I stand up from the couch and walk back towards my room. At the beginning of this I had hope of getting out of this. But now, I know that the Capitol won't allow that.