Train to the Capitol/ Alliances

Silver Hale's POV:

I sit alone an a plush couch in one if the sleek train cars. Most of the other tributes sit in groups but some mill around the cabins. The train is the fanciest thing I've ever seen and I love the solitude and grace. I better enjoy it while I can.

I've finally escaped one horror only to be thrown into yet another.

Mother got worse today. Kiwi slipped into a restless fever and mom has been saying that it's all her fault and that little Kiwi isn't going to make it. My little four year old sister has been sick ever since she was born. Sometimes the symptoms are barely there and sometimes she gets it really bad. Of course her real name isn't Kiwi. It's Kia, and trust me, she's the only thing keeping me sitting on this train with the slightest hope of coming back home on it.

No one has asked to align with me yet and I wonder if I'll even end up with any sort of alliance in this. But that's my biggest fear, being alone in this. No one could face this alone, and if they can, they're faking it. Those stuck up Careers just want to hide all they're pain and fear by acting dull and unfeeling. They probably just remind them selves of all the wealth and fame they could get at the end of all this. But I don't even care about the fame, I just want to money to buy a cure for little Kiwi.

"Silver? Is everything okay?" A sweet voice asks beside me. I look up and find the little girl from 1 looking at me shyly.
"Um..yeah. Yes, I'm fine" I reply. I hadn't even realized I'd been crying until she asked me. It's all so overwhelming. I don't even know her and she just takes my hand and takes me to a small group huddled around a square coffee table. The little girl walks over to her sister and whispers something. The small alliance consists of Avery from 3 and Clairy and Angel from 2. Clairy walks back to me and asks if I want to be apart of the group. I consider my options. I doubt anyone else is going to ask me so this might be my only chance. Can I trust them? I need a strong alliance right now...but I could also do with a friend.

Alliances:

Avery Bliss
Clairy Mason
Angel Mason
Silver Hale

Paisley Hunter
Hazel Hunter
Seydi Donner
Maya Sinders
Lilliana Retro

Kai Seasons
Kayla Tide
Alyssa Jewel
Rachel Sheperd
Lei Fletcher

Cressida Cowel
Ace Garnet
Kamilla Topaz
Titus Winters
Zeke Green
Jude Sheperd

Merida Gaskarth
Thalia Lopez

Pheonix Vector
Lynette Sparks

A/N: sorry for the short chapter. I want to get to the better parts.