Remake Center/ Parade

Kamilla Topaz's POV:

I sit in a comfortable satin chair while three people gossip around me. One is doing my nails, one is doing my hair and the other is making final touches to a magnificent gown I'm supposed to wear. I could get used to this. The three stylists fuss over my appearance while chatting about the upcoming Games and all the different events coming up.

My dress for the parade is a floor length white dress that's covered in shimmering diamonds. It's slim at the top and flows out near the bottom. The diamonds are supposed to be "unbreakable" like District 2 and masonry and the Capitol and stuff like that. My dark brown hair has been dyed a silvery white near the bottom and my nails are shimmering with silver glitter. I'm sure I'll look perfect. At least better than District 10 chicken costumes or something.

Clairy and Angel are dressed similar to me and Ace wears a white tuxedo with diamond accents. When we ride out in our carriage the crowd shouts and cheers. I love all the attention. The chariot is crowded with four tributes on it instead if two and it takes much longer to make it around the track. Behind us, the District 3 tributes are dressed in plain black with gold lights draped across their chariot. District 4 has flowing blue outfits with fishing poles and water. Two of the tributes from 6 are dressed in outfits with clouds and hovercrafts on them and the other two have outfits with roads and trains. District 9 is dressed in gold, holding large stalks of grain and 10, of course, is dressed in white with feathers covering their chariot. The Capitol fans cheer and wave...

Jude Sheperd's POV:

Walking back to my room in the Capitol is fun. All the little tributes are scared of me and if they see me coming down the hallway they run away. It's funny to see how scared they are and they aren't even in the Games yet. I just wish Rachel didn't run away with them. She's always glaring at me and joining in with all the other tributes. I guess she as the right to though. I haven't seen her ever since I freaked out on her and she ran away. That was a year ago. She says that I've gone crazy. That the Games aren't going to do anything but make things worse. I don't care. That little brat can think what she wants but it was her that had to leave and make everything so much harder.

A/N: Reached 1K. Yay, thanks so much for all the reads and votes.