Chapter 21: A Very Muggle Christmas

Severus groggily awoke in the dark hours of the early morning, seeing Laura turned on her side, sleeping soundly, away from him. He watched her, seeing her outline in the moonlight, wanting desperately for this to not be a dream, and yet, it felt like one. He gently touched her shoulder, making sure she was real; that he hadn't imagined going to America, that he hadn't imagined seeing Laura again, that he hadn't imagined her telling him she was still in love with him; that they hadn't just had one of the most intimate nights they had ever shared.

He felt the softness of her shoulder against the roughness of his hand and nearly melted at the contact. Severus continued staring at her, letting his mind become overrun with thoughts of her. He couldn't help but wonder what happened in November, the incident Laura's aunt was so concerned about. Severus initially thought it was the relapse, but he felt there was more to it. He had wanted to ask before, but he didn't want to overload her with bad memories, along with being afraid of the answer. Severus's eyes danced towards the window, seeing the snow from the storm falling gracefully from the sky.

Severus was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realize Laura had turned over, completely awake. Laura locked eyes with him and gently caressed his cheek with her hand, rescuing him from his mind. Laura moved slightly closer to Severus, lightly brushing her lips against his before Severus wrapped his arm around her, hand settling on her lower back. He kissed her deeply, not wanting it to end.

Laura put her hands on Severus's shoulders, pulling him closer, and he climbed on top of her, pushing her on her back. Despite no words being shared between the two, Severus could see the want in her eyes, just as she could see it in his. Severus pressed his lips against Laura's neck, sucking softly and delicately, before travelling down her neck, tracing her collarbone with his lips.

Severus's hair occasionally brushed against Laura's skin, causing goosebumps to erupt on her skin. Severus moved slowly down her chest with his lips, kissing gently between her breasts before gracefully attacking each breast with his lips and tongue. He took his time, enjoying each occasion he was able to explore Laura's body, finding comfort in being able to know it all over again.

Severus pulled himself away from her skin when he felt Laura's hand push against his shoulder. He looked at her, seeing her green eyes clearly, despite the darkness in the room, and Laura could see confusion on his face. She leaned up slightly and Severus's breath hitched in his throat when he felt Laura's hand graze his length. Severus felt her wrap her hand around him, making him harder than before as he felt her delicate, yet eager, touch.

Laura carefully guided him to her entrance and Severus slowly pushed in, watching Laura tilt her head back at the feeling of being filled, and she sighed in content as Severus groaned. Severus began slowly pumping in and out, hearing quiet moans slipping from Laura's mouth. Severus slid his hand beneath Laura's thigh, digging his nails into it, and he locked eyes with her as he kept pumping his cock before he plunged his lips against her neck, sucking and nipping at the skin.

Severus continued his movements, feeling Laura's nails dragging down his skin; a painful sting that mixed with the pleasure of the moment, causing him to get closer to his high. He felt Laura tightening around him and he moved his hands around her, letting them slip beneath her lower back, feeling the need to touch her in any and every way he could.

Severus felt Laura tighten more around him, close to climaxing, and he moved his eyes to hers. He watched her face carefully in the moonlight, getting closer and closer to the edge as he watched her face contort with pleasure. Laura tumbled over the edge, moaning as she did, and Severus followed quickly after, pushed over the edge by Laura's body pulsating around him. They both panted heavily, and Severus pulled out, collapsing on the bed.