Operation Amaguji

Quick note: Literally this entire chapter is not canon, from Kiyo's favourite flower to Rantaro knowing guitar. But, a lot of this was inspired by a comment made by @MsDoggo_8000 Also, you really don't have to read this chapter, or the next one, since it doesn't add to the plot. I just really wanted to turn that users comment into something

You ran through the halls of the apartment building, the clacking of your shoes echoing throughout the rooms.

"Babe!" You suddenly burst through the door of the apartment you and Kokichi shared, making the purple headed boy jolt in shock. "Y/N! Man, you scared me!" He turned around on the couch and rested his head on his thin arms. "What can the Supreme Leader do for you today?"

You sat down on the couch. "You know how Rantaro totally likes Kiyo, and how Kiyo is oblivious but also totally likes Rantaro?"

"Yes... WAIT!" A suspicious glint in his eye gave you the hint that he knew what you were talking about.

"I'll text Shumai."

"I'll text the others."

.

"So... why are we here again?" Kaito questioned, seeing almost everyone else gathered in the apartment.

You looked him dead in the eye as Kokichi pushed over a whiteboard.

"Okay, you know it's not a good things when you combine Kokichi, Y/N, and a whiteboard." Kaede said.

"Shush!" You flipped the whiteboard, and both Kaito and Kaede leaned forward. "Alright, we're listening."

.

"Oh Rantaro!" You appeared behind him and poked the top of his head. "Where's Kiyo?" Rantaro looked up from his book. "He's out right now."

"Where?"

"Uh... he never said."

You nodded. "Alright, thanks!" You ran off, leaving Rantaro in his living room. "Why do they want to know where Kiyo is...?"

You walked out into the hall and shook your head. "Kiyo isn't here?" Kokichi lifted his phone. "I tracked his phone. He's in the next town, at his job."

"Alright, got it. Keep a look out for when he comes back." You opened the door to Rantaro and Kiyo's apartment, sitting next to him.

"Oh, Y/N, you're-- HEY!" You took the book from his hand and placed it on the side table. "Rantaro, I am not living my life knowing that you haven't confessed to Kiyo yet."

His face turned beet red and he recoiled. "H-Huh? What do you mean?" You crossed your arms, giving him a "Really?" look. "Rantaro, you've had a crush on him for..." You thought for a minute. "almost 10 years. It's time to man up and confess."

Kokichi burst into the room. "Alright, Rantaro, look. Y/N has been planning this since like... high school. It's killing us. All. Of. Us. Even Maki. If you don't confess, I will."

Rantaro's face flushed as he slouched on his couch. "Don't worry, you helped Kokichi confess to me, so now it's time for you to confess to Kiyo! It's only fair." You grinned.

You paced around the couch. "Alright, so right now, Kaito, Kaede, and Maki are with Kiyo. I just told them to subtly distract him, but I'm hoping Maki's the one leading that." You stopped for a minute, making eye contact with Rantaro.

"I think our time is limited."

You grabbed Rantaro's arm and dragged him out the door. "Kokichi, come on!" You called, making him follow you.