The Special Day - A Few Hours Before

"NOPE, I'M NOT READY FOR THIS!!" You paced around your dressing room, the others in the room with you sitting in chairs across the room. With your elegant dress/suit, you could almost pardon the panicked look on your face and the fact that you only had one shoe on.

"Y/N, would you chill?" Rantaro stood up and put his hand on your shoulder, making you stop in your tracks. "Come on, chin up, would you? The guests aren't coming for another 5 hours, you'll be fine!"

There was a static noise from his walkie-talkie that Kaito insisted on buying, and when he picked it up...

"WAGGGGHHHHH!!"

"...We have a problem."

Rantaro sweat dropped and stepped out of the dressing room. "Alright, what's up?"

"Well, Kokichi's pants are missing, first of all, so he's wearing sweatpants right now. Second, the makeup artist accidentally double booked. And third-"

"CRAP, CRAP, CRAP!!"

"There's a rat in here."

Rantaro pinched the bridge of his nose. "Alright, can you send Kiyo over?" He lowered the antenna and poked his head back into your dressing room.

"Have they calmed down?"

Kirumi, who was fixing your tie/hair, gave him a relieved sigh and nodded. "Yes, a little bit. However, I advise you to refrain from telling them whatever that message was about."

You looked up. "What."

"O-Oh, nothing!" Rantaro slipped out of the room, accidentally bumping into Kiyo's chest. "Rantaro, Kaito said you needed me?"

The avocado man's cheeks made him look like a strawberry, but he cleared his throat and stood up straight. "Yeah, well, I was wondering if you knew how to do makeup? I can do nails but I don't know much about makeup since my sisters never wanted any."

Kiyo nodded. "Yes, I do know how to do makeup. Nothing to excessive, so much as it changes the very sculpt of the face, but I do know the different varieties of the products." Rantaro's eyes lit up. "That's great! Do you think you could try doing the makeup for the wedding?"

"Of course." Kaito popped his head out of Kokichi's dressing room. "Oi! Be gay somewhere else, the wedding's in five hours."

"Oh, I'll show you what-" Before Kiyo could hear the second half of the sentence, Rantaro walked into Kokichi's dressing room. "Oh dear."

He walked into the room and saw you sitting on a chair, your nose in a book. "Y/N, are you alright?"

"Y-Yep! I'm feeling fantastic...!" You lowered the book and unintentionally slammed it on the nearby table. "Where's Kokichi?"

Kaede sighed and put her arm on your back. "Y/N, the two can't see each other before the wedding."

"I know..." You lowered your head on the table. "I heard what Kaito said to Rantaro, by the way. We don't have a makeup artist."

Kiyo sat next to you. "I may not be professional, but will I work?" Your eyes lit up and you held him by the shoulders. "Kiyo, I swear I will attack anyone who dares to hurt you."

"I think you've technically already done that..."  Kiibo recalled the last day in the End Wall. "Anyways, you should start now."

Kiyo did the makeup of  those who needed it while the hairdresser did your hair. Can't Kirumi do this...?

"There, you look incredible!" The hairdresser made you look in the mirror and you smiled. "Thank you..."

Shuichi looked into the room and smiled. "You look great! Kokichi wanted me to check on you." You chuckled. "Well, tell him I said thanks. How are you guys doing over there?"

"We're doing fine... still trying to find Kokichi's pants, thought."

"Have you checked the car? If not the car, then the only other place I saw them is in the house."

Shuichi sighed. "Well, I'm sure we'll find them. Anyways, I thought the makeup artist double booked?" You nodded. "They did. Kiyo did this."

Kiyo looked away. "I simply did what I could."

You giggled and leaned on your chair. "Has Kokichi already had his hair done?" Shuichi nodded. "But... it doesn't really look too different. It wouldn't stay down."

You sighed. "Justice."

"Huh?"

"Justice Lanes Hair Gel. That works." Shuichi nodded. "Thanks. Hopefully the hairdresser has some."

"And how's the rat problem?"

"Yeah, that's what I needed to talk about..." He scratched the back of his head. "It disappeared and Kaito and Kokichi refuse to step on the ground."

You turned. "Rantaro?"

"On it."

You opened a book and read through the pages. "Everyone in the program has arrived already, right?" Kiyo nodded. "Genesis arrived a few moments ago, as well as Janet and Emilia. Would you like to see them?"

"Sure." You got up and walked into the hallway. "Hey!"

The three smiled. "Oh my gosh, you look amazing!!" Genesis exclaimed, pressing her fingertips together. "But Kokichi told me that the makeup artist double booked?"

You nodded. "Yeah... uh... you know Kiyo? He has a mask?" Genesis nodded. "No way, he did it?" You nodded, a proud grin on your face.

Emilia walked up to you. "I found this..." She held up a small flower, one of the ones that you would find growing in the grass. "Oh! Why thank you." She placed it in your palm. "Here."

You smiled. "I'll be sure to make it part of my bouquet." You got up. "Anyways, Kiyo's in my dressing room, so get your makeup done there. Rantaro!"

He popped his head out the door. "Yeah?"

"Could you put this in my bouquet please?"

Rantaro nodded and you placed the small flower in his palm.

You went back to your dressing room and sat on the couch, shutting your eyes. This was really happening.

When you saw that hydraulic press...

When you saw all of them leave...

You never thought that you would be here, in a wedding dress/suit, marrying Kokichi Ouma. "Holy moly." You whispered, placing your hand over your mouth. It just hit you. You're getting married.

You got up and made your way to the balcony, leaning on the railing.

"I know that face."

Your eyes widened once the familiar voice filtered through your ears. "Chi... Chiaki?" You turned and met her soft pink eyes, looking back at you.

"Did you think I was going to miss your wedding day?"

You covered your mouth and walked closer. "What... How..." She looked to the left. "Well, I'm not sure myself. Perhaps it's the same as adrenaline?"

You smiled. "Each way, I'm glad you're here."

"Yeah... either way, I would've come, whether you could see me or not." She smiled as well. "I wouldn't want to miss it."

"Y/N!!"

Both you and Chiaki looked bat the door and Kaede came running through the doorway. "The guests are coming."

You took a deep breath and nodded. "Alright, I'm coming." You followed Kaede, with Chiaki following you, and you waited.