Virtual World

I woke up the next morning and looked around. "Oh yeah, I slept in the library." I stood up and something fell off of me. I looked down and saw a blanket and a pillow where I was lying down.

"Wait, who..." I shook my head. No need to think of that now. I went upstairs to the dining hall, and was about to tell everyone about Kokichi, but something stopped me. I didn't want to tell them. Not yet. Not until I knew more about what he's up to.

I looked around the room and counted everyone. "Where's Miu?" I asked. Himiko thought she was upstairs, tinkering with the computer Shuichi and I found. "Maybe she's inventing something in her lab. She had a lot of unfinished inventions when I went there for maintenance." I nodded and sat next to Gonta, who had a distressed expression painted on his face. "What's wrong?"

"Gonta want to be useful. But Gonta not know how."

Kaito assured him that we're all thinking the same thing and said that we should just focus on what's happening now: breakfast. I ate the burnt rock called "eggs" and went up to my room. Not long after I closed the door, however, someone rang my intercom.

"M-Miu?" Once I opened the door, the inventor was there, waiting.

"Hey, I've figured out a way to get us outta here." She claimed. "I know how the computer works now, so meet me there."

I nodded as she left, probably to tell everyone else. I changed my sweater that had burnt crumbs all over it, and went to the fourth floor of the academy, where the computer was. There, I saw Himiko and Shuichi waiting. "Ah, so she told you to meet up here, too?"

They both nodded, but Himiko had a sad look on her face.

"What's wrong?" She looked up at me. "I just remembered how Tenko would take my hand and drag me along to things like this." I looked down. I imagined Tenko bringing Himiko, saying "I'll protect you!" like she always does.

"Well, I'm going to follow in her footsteps and move forward!" Himiko said, with full determination.

And with that, we went inside and saw everyone waiting there. "So how exactly are we going to escape?" Maki asked. "Well, we're going to another world! One with no killing game, and no Monokuma!"

Another world?

Monotaro did say that was one of the computer's special properties. "So get on your knees and beg for me to tell you!"

"Shouldn't you be getting on your knees?" Kokichi asked. "You are the one that told us to go all the way over here, so shouldn't you beg us to listen?" I gently slapped Kokichi in the back of the head.

"You can't tell people to-" "But I stayed up all night to get this figured out... Don't you think it's a little weird for me to get down on my knees?"

"Alright, let's go." Kokichi said. But suddenly, Miu shouted out. "W-wait!" She slowly got to the ground... on her knees. "Please... I wanna talk about it."

I took her hands and pulled her up. "Miu, you didn't need to do that, you know? We would've listened to you anyways." She smiled a bit but went back to being embarrassed.

"Why the depressed face? Just tell us already!" Kokichi demanded. "U-uh... yes sir!" It's weird hearing Miu say that. "Well, when I said another world, I was talking about this computer. There's a device connected to the computer that you put on your head. It uploads your consciousness so you can go to a world created by a computer program." I walked up to the computer while everyone spoke about this "new world."

Would it be our new reality... until we die in the real one? "Well, I didn't even make this virtual world!" Miu said. "Someone else did." Oh no... Just then, Monokuma appeared before us. "That's right! It was me!" The Monokubs also appeared. "Wow Daddy, you can really do anything!" Monophanie said. Monotaro seemed confused on which one was his "daddy." He turned to Kiibo. "You! You're my daddy!" He said. I stood in front of Kiibo. "Wrong again."