Your Backstory

You had finally graduated and were choosing a high school in the park when your childhood friend, Rantaro Amami, came behind you. "Boo!" He gripped your shoulders. "Hey Rantaro." He let go and sat beside you. "You never get scared anymore!"

You chuckled and shut your laptop. "Well, I don't see what's scary about a living avocado man." He pouted as you put your laptop in your backpack. "Come on, you said we'd study at your house this time." He nodded and followed you, who already knew where he lived.

You and Rantaro studied together, until you got a notification on your phone. "What's that?" Rantaro asked once you picked it up. "Ugh, it's just some douche, don't worry about it." You assured, tossing your phone on Rantaro's bed. Rantaro nodded and looked back at his textbooks. You glanced at your phone, then back at your textbook.

I'm watching you

You waved to Rantaro's parents and he walked you home. "Are you okay?" He asked.

You smiled and nodded as he escorted you to your house. "See ya tomorrow, Rantaro!" You said as he left. The maid took your bag and another maid took your jacket.

"Father, I'm home." You announced. You went to your father's office, only to see him working. You shut the door and kissed your finger, placing it on a picture of your mom, who had passed a few years back. You sighed and asked one of the maids to make you dinner. She nodded and you went to your bedroom. You turned on your phone and texted Rantaro.

Hey, are you back home yet?

Ya

Okay, good to know.

Do u rlly need 2 put proper punctuation and grammar in ur texts

It's just a habit

Anyways, imma take a shower, cya

See ya

You lied down in bed, but seconds later, you heard a knock at your door. "Young Master, would you like me to draw a bath for you?" You looked up at your personal maid.

"N-no thank you, I'll just take a shower." She nodded and left your bedroom. After you took a shower, you saw that you had another notification.

Watch your back

You deleted the message and shut off your phone. "It's nothing." You kept telling yourself as you went to sleep. Over the summer break, you kept getting messages like these, making you constantly block different social media accounts.

You tried to inform your father about it, but he assured you that it was simply a delinquent trying to mess with you. Rantaro, however, thought that you should probably never walk home alone.

Finally, the summer ended, and you and Rantaro got accepted into the same high school. "Dang, this was a hard school to get into!" He complained. You shook your head. "Nah, you're just dumb." He pouted as you looked around, seeing each student enrolled here.

However, your eyes stopped on a purple haired boy sitting on a bench. He seemed to be really invested in his book.. but then you realized he really wasn't.

"Oi, grape face!" A boy with magenta hair came and threw his school bag on the purple haired boy. There was also a blonde girl who was following him.

"O-oh... hey Kaito." He mumbled. He shut his book and lifted the boy's, who you assumed was Kaito, bag. Kaito walked into the school, hands behind his head and smirking.