Lost a Piece of Me

⚠DO NOT DISREGARD THE TRIGGER WARNING IN THE DESCRIPTION OF THE STORY⚠

Kokichi stared in disbelief. In the centre of a circle of rubble... lied your lifeless body. Blood still spilling from this giant wound where your heart was, despite there being no hole in your clothes. Both of your eyes closed but blood spilling from your right. Your face was pale, and your legs were spread apart. Your right hand was right next to your face, while your left was underneath you. Your mouth was open, revealing the fact that it was completely dry, as if you'd been dead for weeks.

Kokichi knelt down next to you and put his hand over your heart. Blood stained the palm of his hand. He held your hand, hopelessly praying that you'd hold back, or twitch, anything. He finally let go and it was silent. "Kokichi, are you-"

"AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!" Kokichi began sobbing into your chest. He heard the familiar chime and looked up. "A body has been discovered! Everyone please report to the classroom on the 2nd floor."

Monokuma appeared and saw your dead body. "Oh my! What a shocking turn of-" "Shut up." Kokichi interrupted. He refused to even breathe in Monokuma's direction. "You... it's your fault." Monokuma tilted his head. "What do you mean? I don't remember killing Y/N." Kokichi looked up, pure blood lust in his eyes. "IT'S YOUR FAULT THIS KILLING GAME HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU PSYCHO-" "Kokichi, that's enough." Kirumi said.

Kokichi looked over at Kirumi. She had tears threatening to fall, but she kept wiping them, despite the fact that they kept forming.

Himiko was crying into Tenko and Angie's embrace, even though they were crying as well.

Miu had her teeth gritted while looking away, tears streaming down her face.

Kaede was stifling her sobs with her hands as a river flowed out of her eyes.

Ryoma had his eyes shut and was facing away from your body.

Gonta was freely crying, not afraid of someone thinking he was weak.

Shuichi had his hand on his forehead while kneeling on the floor, also crying.

Next to him was Rantaro. No one could see his face, but everyone knew what he was thinking.

Maki was covering her mouth, silently crying while Kaito had his arm around her, facing away and covering his mouth.

Kiyo, despite him not doing this much, had his mask off and kept wiping away the tears that fell to the bottom of his face.

Kiibo couldn't cry, but he was on the ground, on his knees

Tsumugi was sobbing into her hands, which were covering her face.

Kokichi... no one had seen him like this before. Not even DICE, and they were practically family. He was sobbing loudly beside your body, his forehead on the floor. He was wrapping his arms around his stomach, neverending tears streaming down his face.

"Come on, you guys are being way too loud!" Monokuma said. "Besides, this is a benefit for you! Then, not only do you have to investigate Y/N's death, but you have more time to investigate the school's secrets!" Maki was about to attack Monokuma, but Kaito held her arm. "Maki Roll, the exisals are back online. You can't." She backed off, gritting her teeth.

Monokuma disappeared, leaving everyone to investigate your cause of death. "D-Do we have to?" Himiko asked, looking at the ground. "I-I don't wanna investigate Y/N's death! Th-they weren't... supposed... to die." Shuichi stood up. "Th-they wouldn't have wanted us... to just... give up." His eyes widened when he heard a whisper in his ear. "Of course not, so don't!" He turned around, but no one was there. "O-Okay, so... some of you can investigate the... the school. The rest can investigate Y/N's death."