Chapter 11

Kotori's POV

When I woke up the next day I was a little surprised to see that I wasn't in my room. In fact I didn't know where I was. 

I looked around and saw someone lying on the floor asleep. 

Suddenly I saw that my clothes were different from the day before, in fact they were about two sizes too big.

The person asleep on the floor rolled over, it was Takashi. 

I panicked, what happened yesterday? Why was I here and what was he doing here?!

Takashi's eyes opened just then, "Oh morning Kotori, are you feeling better?"

"T-takashi? Where a-am I?" I asked, a little scared.

"My dorm, you were sick when you came to work so I brought you over here and took care of you." He yawned.

"W-we d-didn't do anything r-right?" 

"What are you talking about?" He stretched. "I guess you don't remember just like Umi said you wouldn't."

"What?" 

"Umi told me that after you get sick and you pretty much change into a different person you'll forget everything that happened." 

"B-but my shirt is different!" 

"I shoved you in the bathroom and waited for you to change." He sighed.

"So we didn't?"

"We didn't do what?"

I shook my head, "Never mind."

I seriously had no clue what was happening. One thing's for sure my mom was going to kill me if she found out I slept at Takashi's house, sick or not.

"You want some breakfast?" He asked getting up from the floor.

"No thanks, I need to get back home before my mom kills me." I replied.

"Alright, well don't forget, since you're better, we have an interview at three today." He said as I opened the door.

"Yep! Thanks." I said before leaving.

I made it downstairs, someone stopped me before I left. "Are you doing better Kotori-chan?" The dorm mom asked.

"Yep much better, although I don't remember what happened when we got here." 

"Well make sure you stay healthy, I want to see you girls become the Love Live champions again!" She grinned, "If you couldn't tell already I'm a huge fan."

"Thanks!" I smiled, "We'll always do our best for all of our fans."

"Alright then, take care-" she paused.

"Is something the matter?" I asked she was staring at something on my arm.

"Sorry that bracelet just looks super pretty." She laughed then bit her lip. "Alright see you!" She said and returned back into deep thought.

"Weird…" I said to myself as I left. 

Hopefully mom won't be too mad that I wasn't home last night. I'll probably lie and say I was at Honoka or Umi's. 

It was a Sunday so odds are my mom is home. I walked in quietly and made a dash for my room.

"Kotori Minami!" My mom's voice echoed into the hallway.

Apparently I wasn't fast enough to get to my room.

"Y-yes?" I smiled sweetly.

"Where were you last night?" She asked.