Chapter 9

It had been an hour since they had reached the house

It had been an hour since they had reached the house. Marinette was still asleep on the couch but Tikki had woken up a little while ago when she got hungry. Barry couldn't help sneak glances at his daughter. Gina smiled at him pretending not to notice but she thought Sabine had made the right choice to call Barry, he clearly cared about her and would look after her.

"What's she like?" Barry asked and Gina's smile grew an inch, "she's just like you from what Sabine has told me about you. Always late, believing in the impossible like fairies and magic. That was where I go the name my little fairy from." she gushed.

They looked toward the sleeping girl and saw her shift on the couch and slowly got up. She rubbed her eyes and looked around and noticed the blanket around her. Barry was unsure what to do. He hadn't even officially met the girl let alone knew he had a daughter two days ago.

Gina noticed the worried look on his face and walked up to the child and motioned for him to follow her. "I'm so sorry my little fairy, your mother loved you so much" she told the child.

"She wanted you to be in good hands, she wanted you to meet your father" she said and motioned for Barry to come up to them he kneeled down in front of the child and gave her a warm smile trying to make her feel a little better.

"Hi Marinette, I'm Barry your father, your grandmother has told me a lot about you and we're more alike than you think. '' Marinette smiled a little and said "Hello Barry '' and waved hello to him which he returned.

"Mama said I would go with you to Central City is it true?" she asked timidly. He nodded and replied "yeah, don't worry you're going to make lots of new friends like Caitlyn, Cisco, Joe, Iris and there's lots more. you'll never be lonely." he told her and got a smile in return.

Hey guys,

How was the chapter, what season from the flash should I do this from season one with the Reverse Flash or season two with Zoom. I wasn't sure what you guys would like better.

Comment, Vote:)