One scar for the first homophobic little jerk, and one each for his besties, yay

Warning: Homophobic comments, mentions of rape, violence, blood.

*Nico's POV*

Will was distent for the remander of the week, but on Saturday, once the twenty-one minutes of "torture", also known as the Quidditch game, were over and Nico was walking back to the hopefully quiet common room Will barreled into Nico, he was out of breath.

"Will wha---?!" Nico didn't get to finish his sentence before Will's lips had met his and he was shoved agianst a tapestry where they prombtly fell right through into a hidden corridor.

If it had been any other time Nico would have let himself sink into the kiss and he almost did, but then he tasted salt.

"Wait," Nico gasped, pulling away and sure enough Will was crying, "Hey, hey, whats wrong?" Nico cupped Will's face with his hands.

"I-I'm ddisgusting." Will had spat out, fury evident on his face, then he bolted. Leaving Nico standing there wondering what had just happened.

***

To say Nico was worried would be a grand understatement, so when Harry came up to him the following day before breakfast Nico was distracted to say the least.

"So you'll be there?" Harry asked, snapping Nico out of his daze.

"Be there for what?" Harry frowned,

"There's a meeting, Dumbledore's Army, I figured this would be the best way to start our peace agreement. We-- um, I would really appreciate it if both you and Will came to our next meeting, it's all on this coin." Harry shoved a gold coin into Nico's hand before stalking off leaving Nico standing very confused in a corridor for the second time in as many days.

Nico was studying the coin when everyone around him was eating, Harry had been flooded with letters, something about an interview.

But Nico had his attention divided between the coin and the rest of the room, searching for Will.

He hadn't seen the other boy since their kiss in the corridor and he was starting to get worried.

Slidding out of his seat, Nico decided to go look for Will. Having exhausted his supply of explanations for his boyfriend's disappearance.

But the moment he exited the great hall someone grabbed his wrist.

On instinct Nico spun around, pinning the figure against the wall. He heard a 'oof' before he recgonized Draco Malfoy.

"What do you want?" Nico growled, letting go of the other boy, taking note of the other two auras in the darkness, "And you can tell your ghouls that I know they're there." Malfoy grinned at Nico as the two big wizards stepped out into the torch light.

"How's it going, Di Angelo?" Malfoy said slyly,

"Why do you want to know?" Nico asked, eyes narrowed in suspicion. Malfoy shurgged,

"No particular reason, I've just heard you've had some problems in paradise. Sunshine hasn't been, eh, as sunshiny?"

"What are you talking about?" Nico's hand had wrapped around the handle of his sword, not that the wizards knew that.

He wondered, distently, if his Stygian iron blade would work on a wizard, if Malfoy was saying what Nico thought he was saying.

"You fags are so dirty, not one of you deserves to be as happy as your boyfriend." He sneered the word. Nico moved forward, the blade scrapping against the sheath.

"What. Did. You. Do?" Nico said each word slowly, each word a new step, until Malfoy was, once again, backed up against the wall.

Fear flashed, for the first time, in Draco's eyes.