Now Nico's eavesdropping on Harry, my, how things have changed

*Nico's POV*

That night was silent. Nico didn't have a single nightmare.

But he didn't dream either.

He wasn't sure if he should be worried or not.

On one hand, he enjoyed not waking up screaming.

But on the other hand . . .

Well, he couldn't get a certain phrase out of his head:

'the calm before the storm.'

Will told him not to worry, but, really, Nico couldn't help it.

He did, however, relax a bit upon seeing the notice on the board the next morning.

It spoke of all groups of three or more students was banned and if you broke the rule you would be expelled.

This, made Nico crack a smile, thinking if Harry and his little followers counted they would get expelled.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione: more then three people, therefore a group based on the new rules, and unapproved by the new Inquisitor. Tut tut.

Will choked on a laugh when Nico whispered this to him at breakfast, both glancing at the spoken of trio.

They were in the center of fairly large group, all talking about the notice, the other Weasley siblings and a few other fifth years.

They were just barely out of their demigod hearing, and Nico could only make out a few words.

"-- reckon she--"

"--anyway--"

"--later--" Others had started to head towards Harry and his friends. Not just Gryffindors, students from every house.

Except Slytherin, Nico noticed.

°°°

*Harry's POV*

Harry was holding Hedwig gingerly in his arms, Proffessor Grubby-Plank standing in front of him.

"Do you know how far this owl's travelled, Potter?" Proffessor McGonagall asked him sharply.

"Er, from London, I think." McGonagall frowned, Proffessor Grubby-Plank took Hedwig and started to go back into the staff room when Professor McGonagall called out for her.

"Just a moment, Wilhelmina! Potter's letter!"

"Oh yeah!" Harry had forgotten about his letter, it could be from Sirius.

Once receiving his letter Harry turned to go, but McGonagall called him back.

"Potter!"

"Yes, Professor?"

"Bear in mind, that channels of communication in and out of Hogwarts may be being watched, won't you?"

Harry nodded, and McGonagall gave him a curt nod before following Grubby-Plank back into the staff room.

"I wouldn't trust what's in that letter, if I were you." Said a chilling voice, right in Harry's ear. He whirled around.

"Di Angelo."

"In the flesh." The dark haired boy grinned.

"What do you want?"

"Just to give you some advice," he nodded towards the letter clutched in Harry's hand, "Remember that whatevers in that letter someone else has seen it as well and their probably someone you don't want reading your mail."