What happens next?

*Harry's POV*

"Harry! I can't believe she did that to you!" Hermione cried. Harry hadn't intended to tell Ron and Hermione what had happened in Umbridge's office. But he needed to tell them about Di Angelo.

How the boy hadn't even flinched when he was carving into his own skin.

How he had blatantly disobeyed Umbridge, then walked away from her.

Like he wasn't scared.

"That's not the point!" Harry snapped, "Di Angelo didn't even react, and it wasn't as if it was just a ping prick! It was creepy! I saw him smile when she handed us the quills! He obviously knew what they were! And he found it funny!"

He was probably over reacting, but then he remembered how the room had dropped in temperature when Umbridge had asked Di Angelo if he was having any problems.

How Umbridge had flinched.

Nico Di Angelo had made Umbridge flinch.

"Don't forget the Sorting! There's no way that kid isn't evil!" Ron put in. Hermione sighed, warily.

"But we can't do anything. We'll just have to watch out for him, for now."

°°°

*Nico's POV*

So far Nico considered himself lucky that he hadn't run into any ghosts at Hogwarts.

He could feel them, hundreds of souls in the castle's walls.

More so then he had felt anywhere outside the Underworld, except for maybe the Labyrinth.

But, of course, as soon as Nico voiced these thoughts to Will the first ghost appeared before Nico.

Right in the middle of a dreadful charms lesson.

It was two days after the first detention and they were practicing vanishing spells with professor Flitwick at the front of the room directing them.

Nico knew that all the ghosts knew he was there. But what he hadn't realized that he had put all the ghosts in a sort of daze after his blow up of power.

And that now, they were only just shaking it off.

Which was why a ghost floated aimlessly through the wall.

"Nick!?" Harry asked, startled, as many of the other students screeched.

Nico froze upon seeing the ghost, shifting lower in his seat.

It was too late.

'Nick' had spotted him.

"My King," the Ghost floated over to him, bowing low, "I must ask for your forgiveness, and your mercy."

The other students were staring at Nico confusedly, while Will looked unsure of what to do or how to act.

"What are you doing here?" Everyone was already staring at him, and this saved him the time of tracking down all the ghosts so Nico saw no reason not to continue with the conversation.

"I was taken through the doors by accident, My Lord, please forgive me." He begged. Nico waved his hand.

"I will forgive you, and all the other ghosts here on one condition."

"Anything."

"Don't come near me while I'm here, unless I call on you. That goes for every ghost here."

"Yes My Lord." Then the ghost hurriedly floated out of the room.

The room was dead silent.

Everyone was staring at him.

"What are you all looking at?"

Nico snapped, slidding back into his chair and performing a perfect vanishing charm.

°°°

Professor Snape was probably Nico's favourite teacher. The fact that his classes were in the dungeons, underground, in Nico's domain, probably helped as well.

At least he was his favourite teacher. And potions was his favourite class.

Until something happened.

Something bad.

Hello hello!
Hope you liked the chapter, sorry that it's not very long , but unfortunately the next chapter is much shorter. I might publish two on Saturday (when I publish next).
Anyways, vote, comment. Tell me what you think, I'll always appreciate it.
Thanks for reading!
-Nameunknown

Word count: 566