Nico and Will laying in a bed. T-A-L-K-I-N-G!!! ;)

A/N - I feel the need to note that basically nothing in this chapter was actually going to be apart of this story, I mean, it didn't go along with the plan for this story. But ya, then last chapter happened, and now we have *gestures vaguely at the blob of hopeless writing below* this. Oops

*Nico's POV*

Nico and Will were lying in Nico's bed, hands clasped, eyes studying the folded curtains above them.

Nico had found Will in the back of the shop, tugging at his hair nervously.

Nico had studied Will for a moment. Unsure about how concerned he should be. There seemed to be nothing wrong. But those three boys . . . what they'd said . . .

But there had been no blood, Will had even smiled when Nico had walked up, and had asked what was wrong when he had seen the worry on his boyfriend's face.

Nico had said he was fine and had asked of Will's well being. WIll had just shurgged,

"Same as ever, I suppose." He had grinned and taken Nico's hand. Kissing his cheek.

"We should probably get going though." He'd said.

"You're not buying anything?" Nico had questioned, Will had laughed, but it sounded different, Nico had never heard Will laugh like that.

It sounded. . . strained.

Nico knew something was off. But he didn't mention it. Will would tell him when he was ready. At least, Nico hoped.

They had explored the rest of Hogsmeade, but Nico couldn't stop glancing at Will, checking again and again to see what was wrong.

Will seemed fine, physically, at least, but he didn't seem as happy as he had when they'd first arrived.

Eventually Nico said he was cold and brought them back to their dorm, where he lay down, Will beside them.

That was how they had arrived at the position they were currently vacating.

"Will?" Nico asked, turning over to face his boyfriend, breaking the silence stretching between them.

He had to know. He was being impatient. But that didn't change the facts that something was wrong.

"Mmm?" Will hummed, eyes not meeting Nico's.

"What happened at Honeydukes?"

Will still wouldn't meet his eyes.

"Um, you bought that candy for Annabeth, I don't know, Nico." Nico eyed him, shoulders slumping,

"I've never had you lie to me before, Will."

"I'm not lying." Will took his hand out from Nico's fiddling with the hem of his shirt, he looked ill.

Nico lifted his hands to Will's face,

"Please, il mio amore." Will shook his head, turning his face away from Nico.

"Can you just leave it alone! Just, go!" He snapped, Nico recoiled, Will had never been mad at him before.

Well, that wasn't particularly true, WIll had been mad at Nico before, for shadow traveling, mostly.

Things that showed Nico that Will cared.

But this wasn't the same thing. THIS time Will was mad mad . . .

Nico set his jaw. Remembering how, at the beginning, he'd stubbornly refused Will's help. And Will had been equally as stubborn back. Well, now the situations were reversed.