Dork

Ignoring that last part let's go back to when Snape casts the spell, shall we?
. . .

*Nico's POV*

"Legilimens!" Despite the zero warning Nico had tensed as soon as Snape began talking to him. But he wasn't prepared for what happened.

What, you may ask, happened?

Well, that's an easy answer, nothing.

Addmitedly Nico felt a tingle behind his eyes, a brush against his mental shields.

But other then that. . .

"What. Was. That?" Snape asked, disbelief written all over his face. Nico shrugged.

"I barely felt anything." Harry's face was so confused it was almost laughable, scratch that definitely laughable.

"Close your mouth, Potter." Nico chuckled, reveling in the expressions of both Snape and Harry.

"I believe that will be all for this evening, Potter, Di Angelo, show yourselves out." Snape swept past the two of them and out of the office.

°°°

"You didn't do anything overly dramatic did you?" Will asked the moment Nico appeared in the common room. Harry had left as well but Nico assumed he went to the library. He was fairly certain that was where Ron and Hermione were.

"I would never." Nico gasped dramatically, dropping down beside Will, basically on him.

"What did you do?" Will asked again, not believing his boyfriend. Nico blinked up at him innocently.

"I think Snape tried to read my mind or something. But the spell didn't work. I guess my shields are just too good." Will's face was one of conflicting thoughts. But finally he ducked his head, gently kissing Nico on the crown of his head.

"I'll be honest. I'm not sure if I should be proud or worried right now. I'm probably both." Nico twisted around, until their chests were flat against the other.

"You should stop worrying, just for a bit." Will scoffed.

"Do you ever stop worrying?"

"That's different. It's practically engraved in my soul." Will rolled his eyes.

"You're so cute when you try to act all angsty." Will bopped him on the nose, causing Nico to scrunch it in annoyance. Will bopped it again.

"You're adorable, sometimes I don't know how I can even stand it." Nico was bright red.

"Willlll," he groaned burring his face in his boyfriend's chest, "you're being a dork."

"But I'm your dork." Will replied, tightening his grip on Nico, "I'm your wonderful dork, the dork with the bestest boyfriend in the world."
"Is 'bestest' even a word?" Nico asked, trying to not let it slip that he was grinning.

"Hey, my father's a poetry god remember!" Will cried indignantly.

"Ya, well my father's the god of everything dead. I think I win." Nico said.