Nico is now universally known as being evil

*Nico's POV*

Nico woke up in a strange bed, his head was pounding.

He rolled over, emptying the contents of his stomach over the side of his bed.

"There, there, Neeks," Someone said, rubbing soothing circles on his lower back, "I've got you."

"Ugh, what happened?" He heard Will give a weird little noise from somewhere behind him, between a laugh and a sigh.

"You, Death Boy, used underworld magic." He said accusingly, Nico turned into his side to see Will standing on the other side of his bed, hands on his hips.

Trying, emphasis on trying, to look threatening.

"Wha--" Nico started to ask, then he remembered.

"Oh Styx!" Nico choked out, trying to blink away the tears threatening to form. "Where are we? Did we have to leave? I'm sorry, I messed up, please don't hate me."

He was crying now. And Will instently dropped his hands, moving them to Nico's cheeks.

"Calm down, my love, deep breaths." When Nico's breathing slowed Will sat down on the bed, causing it to dip slightly.

"To answer your questions, we're still in Hogwarts, in the infirmery, I brought you here after you collapsed."

He didn't remember collapsing.

"And I could never hate you." Will said sternly. Before hastily kissing him. Gone before Nico even had time to react.

"Now, I think you need to sleep some more, but first, I gave you some Unicorn drought so I need you to eat this now." He handed Nico a red flat slab.

Nico, still bleary eyed from sleep took a moment to process what was in his hand,
"a, KitKat bar?"

"Yep." Will nodded, "I figure sugar might help you recover faster."

"Wait," Nico said slowly, something about how Will said that, "How long was I asleep?" He had slept for days sometimes weeks before.

Will pursed his lips, "Well, we missed our first 4 lessons, but our second last class is going to start in half an hour so we'll have to go to that one , but all in all it wasn't that long." Nico breathed a sigh of relief.

"Which classes do we have to go to?"

"Uhh, double defense against the dark arts, I think, I still need to get someone to translate our schedules into Greek. I had to ask Hermione." Nico groaned at the mention of other people.

"So, how many people think I'm evil now?" Will hesitated before saying.

"About the entire school, except for I think 3 people."

"3?" Honestly, he was surprised.

"Ya, Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall, and me."

"Okay, great, well, I guess it's time for me to get up then." Nico swung himself out of the bed, avoiding his sick that had apparently landed in a bucket that Will had strategically placed by his bedside.

°°°

"That Umbridge woman better not give us any. . ." They were walking a little bit behind Harry, Don, and Hermione, close enough to hear what they were saying, but not close enough for them to notice Nico and Will were there.

"Who's Umbridge?" Nico hissed at his boyfriend.

"She's the new Defense against the Dark Arts teacher, from what I've heard she gave a funny speech last night after we left."