You want me to run through a wall? Are you crazy? No? I guess not.

*Nico's POV*

The day they were to go to Hogwarts was a frantic one. They would be having a guard, supposedly to protect Harry.

A few days before, everyone had recieved letters attached to a owl with their school lists attached.

Ron and Hermione had gotten badges that Harry didn't look very happy about.

Mrs. Weasley, however, treated it like a big deal and Nico was extremely confused until Harry, reluctantly, explained to him what a 'Prefect' was.

"People who are picked for their good grades and stuff to do things like uphold the rules and shepherd first years."

Actually even after Nico knew what it was he still didn't get what all the fuss was about.

Both Nico and Will sat at the dinning room table calmly eating breakfast, or Will was, Nico couldn't stomach food after he had woken up screaming during the night three times.

He knew if he tried to eat it would just come right back up.

Instead, Will settled for him just drinking orange juice.

Which was exactly what Nico was doing when Ginny fell down the stairs with two trunks in tow.

He tried not to laugh as Mrs. Weasley started shrieking at the twins, "-COULD HAVE DONE HER A SERIOUS INJURY, YOU IDIOTS-"

"Do you think we should get our trunks ready to leave?" Will asked, Nico rolled his eyes.

"I already sent them ahead, they'll be there when we arrive."

Will spit out his milk, "You used underworld magic!" He whispered, outraged.

Nico knew that if they presently were not trying to keep their denigodiness a secret Will would be yelling as loud as Mrs. Weasley.

"No Will, I kicked them all the way to Hogwarts." He said, voice dripping sarcasm.

"How are you feeling?" Will said, jumping up and placing a hand on Nico's forehead, which he promptly swatted away.

"Like a Demigod drinking orange juice, thanks for asking." Nico said sarcastically, punctuating his sentence with a long sip of his drink.

Will scowled at him until Nico shrugged, "I'm fine, it wasn't hard, just a flick of my wrist and poof, gone."

This caused Will to groan in exasperation.

"I bet that's what you said when you agreed to carrying a 40 foot statue." Nico huffed.

"I'm pretty sure I just said that I would do it. And it was actually 38 feet, not 40." Will rolled his eyes.

"Same difference, now drink some of this." He handed his boyfriend a water bottle of unicorn drought.

When Nico was about to protest Will held up one finger.

"Don't."

Still grumbling Nico took a swig of the drink, it tasted like the tea his mother used to make, and handed it back to Will.

"There. I'm fine. Peachy. Let's go now."

°°°

They arrived at King's Cross on foot.

Sirius scaring cats along the way in the form of a giant black dog. When they were in the station they stood between the numbers 9 and 10.

"Okay let's go." Mrs. Weasley commanded marching everyone toward a very substantial brick wall.