The end of an era

*Nico's POV*

Hundreds had died and he had felt every one of them.

Survivors guilt was cruel.

But he was happy, because Will was there, beside him, as he waved goodbye to Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

And they knew they would all be okay, they would be able to grow old, and have a family. They would be able to be happy.

Nico hoped he would be afforded that same luxury.

Will grabbed Nico's hands, turning his boyfriend to him,

"I think we need to talk." Nico nodded,

"Oh, we defintly do."

"But we can do that later."

"I know." Nico mumbled, pulling Will to him, hugging him as if the world was ending, and it just might be, and it could, at any moment.

But for now the war was over.

It was over and there was peace.

And Nico had Will.

And they were happy.

That was all that mattered.

THE END

A/N -

So, this is the end of the story. But I do have a epilogue. The only thing is, however, is that the epilogue introduces a completely new crossover. 

This is the end of the Harry Potter/Percy Jackson cross over, unfortunately.

The next crossover will be the sequel to this story and will introduce characters from the Shadowhunter Chronicles.

If you haven't read those books then the epilogue won't make much sense. Sorry.

But I WOULD recommend reading them, because they're amazing!!!

Sorry if this is annoying.

:-/

Vote, comment, share.

Tell me what you think (about the epilogue thing and the chapter).

Thanks for reading.

-Nameunknown

Word count: 156