CHPTR 12 - kiss goodnight

As the sun dipped behind the mountains, more and more stars peppered the ever darkening sky. Though we noticed that deep dark clouds slowly came into our field of vision. "If it starts raining I will literally fight the gods." Tommy spoke, grunting.

"Yeah. I highly doubt you could manage a hit with your flimsy arms." Wilbur let out a chuckle.

"Oh shut up, At least I can get real ladies while you get stuck with a 'MeRmAiD'." Tommy jabbed.

"Tommy I will beat you to a pulp." Wilbur groaned.

"Would like to see you try fish man!" Tommy leaned himself back, curling his feet to himself and then tossing the weight all to his feet to jump up and land. "Fight me-" Suddenly he stopped.

We all did. The feeling of cold wet droplets landing against our skin made us silent. Tommy let out a loud groan. "Screw you gods!! This is why we don't pray to you anymore-" The loud bang of thunder managed to cut Tommy off and send him to a fit of shrieks. The rest of us got up to start our trek to some cover.

Wilbur started to run, along with Tommy who dashed past us at incredible speeds really. He was almost surprisingly fast.

Techno stayed a bit back, walking with me. "We should probably hurry, no use getting sick really." I stated, walking a bit faster now as the rain got heavier.

"Here," Techno pulled me back to his side and threw his cape over my head, letting it drape over me. "There, at least now you won't get as cold." He reasoned as he walked steadily to the doors to enter the castle.

He has been so kind to me, he has granted my almost every wish. I have to do something in return, at least a thank you for all he has done. And I knew exactly what. I will return the little gift he gave me earlier.

Once we got to the overhang, where the rain no longer weighed on us, I pulled at his sleeve, pulling him to a stop before he could open the door.

"What's wrong princess." He looked at me, giving me a tilted brow in question. My face flushed at the nickname. So before any more of my confidence left my body, I leaned in as fast as possible and gave a kiss to his jaw. My heart pounded in my heart aggressively, threatening to slam through my ribs that enclosed it. "I just wanted to say thank you, for everything really." His eyes were widened and his cheeks were aflame in a deep shade of red. His mouth went agape as if going to say something but he stayed silent.

"Techno?" I called out to him and he finally snapped out of it. He let out a broken hum, clearing his throat, looking away.

"Yeah, no problem." He opened the door, and with his other hand over his mouth.

I giggled. If I knew he was going to act like this, I would have done that a lot sooner.

The walk to our rooms was mostly quiet aside from the occasional questions I would ask about the paintings, and the answers techno offered up in exchange. He seemed deep in thought though.

"You should get changed and rest." He led me to my room, now standing in front of my room. "I will," I open my door, "Goodnight Techno."

Before I could enter my room however he grabbed my arm and flipped me back to face him. Before I could ask what he was doing, he leaned slowly towards my face. The heat that consumed my face overwhelmed me. He leaned in closer and I thought he was going to kiss me. Kiss my lips. I was slowly closing my eyes at this point, puckering out my lips slightly. I felt my heart start to race again. My thoughts were slowly muting until I heard Techno let out a chuckle, I quickly opened my eyes to see his smirk.

He moved his lips from going towards my lips to land on my cheek, getting dangerously close to my mouth, kissing the corner of my lips.

"Goodnight Princess." He let me go and made his way to his room.

'Oh that spoiled royal!' I groaned when I got to my room.

( - I hate how short these chapters are now, sorry, just wasn't much in the mood I guess lol - 

-omg also if ya didn't know- my tiktok is DirtBlock52 lol- )