CHPTR 7 - thoughts?

"-And then we talked till he had to leave." I spoke dreamily to Baker. He had come into my cell early in the morning and I was very quick to start talking about yesterday.

Baker giggled and squealed but quickly composed himself. "Well?? Anything else happen?" He asked with a light chuckle.

At the thought of it, I blushed a bit. "Well... before he left, I called him prince-" I squealed, "And he called me princess!!" I kicked my feet up as I fell back onto my bed, clutching the cape I still had.

"Didn't know I had that effect on you, Princess."

I let out a shrill yelp and I jumped. Baker let out a loud gasp as he put a hand over his mouth. I looked behind me at my window and I saw Techno sitting there.

"G'mornin." He greeted me with a smirk.

"Good morning Techno!" I tried to push back the blush I felt creeping up my neck. I was not expecting him to be here this early.
"Good Day Technoblade." I could practically hear the smug smile on Baker's face. Techno chuckled and nodded at Baker.

"I'll be in there in a bit. See ya in 10, princess." He stood up and walked off.

What did he mean he will be in here?

I looked frantically at Baker. He offered a small smile.

I was pacing by now, is he gonna be in here? Oh gosh, OH GOSH-

"Chill out! He's just gonna come inside." Baker waved his hand down dismissively.

The confirmation was all I needed as I practically started running out of my cell.

Many guards groaned, they didn't care to stop me, they weren't worried I would escape because my behavior was good.

Cantara and Pintaco saw me dashing in the yard and quickly stopped me.

"What's got you so- whatever this is, today?" Pintaco asked.

I moved my hands frantically, "Well you see-"

"(Y/n)! Hold up- phew-" Baker caught up to us and sighed.

I looked back at the girls and I saw Cantaras eyes widened and she flushed. Hah, I guess baker caught her eye.

I smiled but then remembered why I was out here to begin with, that was when a heavy hand landed on my shoulder. I quickly turned around and I saw Techno.

"Hey Princess." He spoke.

Cantara and Pintaco stood there with mouths agape. I couldn't help myself and I quickly wrapped my arms around him. Gosh, to have him here instead of sitting down on the ground across from me while I stood on my toes to talk to him.

I felt his arms wrap around me just as tight and we let go after a moment.

Cantara spoke first.

"You're the royal that comes around here no?!" She practically yelled. A couple people turned to look at us and a few guards stood straighter.

"Yeah, that's me." He laughed awkwardly.

"We should talk in your room." Pintaco suggested as she slapped Cantara uptop her head.

"Yeah We should. Lead the way." Techno put his arm around my waist as we walked to my cell. I couldn't look him in the eye.

I felt so warm and my hands went clammy. I could hear Baker whispering to the girls from behind us.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked Techno when we got to my room.

"Mmm, just wanted to talk to you." He said, his face neutral as he looked to the side.

"Do you think there is anyway we could talk without this group?" Techno motioned to the giggling murmurs of the group that consisted of Baker, Cantara, and Pintaco.

"Oh right!" I pushed at the group, pushing them out. They groaned in protest but left nonetheless.

"So," I cleared my throat, "What do you want to talk about?" I sat on my bed.

He sat next to me, "So, I talked with some people, and-" He stopped for a moment,

"What do you think about leaving this place?"

( - another short one, sorry - )