CHPTR 9 - Royals

There stood a tall brunette, he wore a poet shirt much like Techno's but he wore black pants and some nice pointed shoes.

"Techno! Finally! And you brought the girl!" The man I assume is Wilbur spoke.

"Yes, I did." Techno sighed.

"Well hello darling, my name is Wilbur, you're (y/n) no?" He offered a smile and shook my hand.

"Yes. Nice to meet you Wilbur." I smiled shyly. I felt myself get clammy. This place is huge and I felt so small and just, I felt like dirt.

Techno gave the hand that was intertwined with his, a pat and I looked at him.
"Come on, follow me." He started walking and I had no choice but  to follow after him.

"Ah- um! Bye Wilbur!" I quickly waved bye.

"Sorry 'bout him, I'll take you to your room." Techno walked up some stairs and into another hall, our arms still interwinde.

"It's alright! It was nice to meet him." I look around. Everything looked so expensive.

"This stuff is far more valuable than anything I've ever owned, might be worth more than my life even!" I joke

"Don't give yourself a price, princess." He looked at me from the corner of his eye as we walked. "I assure you, you are far more valuable than any of this to me."

I was left speechless, flustered of course, but speechless. I didn't know what to say.

I let out a timid thank you and we continued our walk- wherever we were walking to, but suddenly Techno came to a stop, pulling me back a bit at the abruptness. We stopped by a door

"Alright, So you gotta meet Philza- Mostly cuz you are going to be staying here so-"

"I gotta meet your dad?! The king?!?!" I just got here, I haven't even made myself presentable and he wants me to meet his dad.

"Well technically he isn't my dad-" I sent him a glare and he didn't finish.

"Techno- I just got here. You want me to meet him looking like this?!" I pointed at the rags I basically had on.

"I mean you meet Wilbur like that." Techno quipped and I sighed.

"What's going on out here?" A soft yet demanding voice spoke when the door we stood in front of opened and there stood a man with blonde hair and rather than a crown that you would expect uptop his head like Techno's, he wore a white hat stripped in green. I stood there shocked. It was the King, Philza.

He looked at Techno, then at me.

"Who is this Techno?" He asked, raising a brow, his eyes boring into me. I shrunk behind Techno but he stepped to the side and brought me out to stand in front of him.

"This is (y/n). The one Tommy had caught over the wall, watching." Techno explained and I gave a nervous smile.

Ok maybe I didn't mention that before- how I had climbed the wall that separates the rich and poor. I was curious ok?!

"And what is she doing here?" The king spoke with authority that made me fear the man.

"She is going to live here for- an undetermined amount of time." Techno's tone matched his, yet with the way The King's face softened, this was Techno's way of asking. Not very much asking as it is commanding if you ask me.

"Alright then." The king sighed, and softened his face completely and smiled.

"Nice to meet you (Y/n)" He shook my hand firmly.

"I should be saying that sir! I'm sorry for intruding like this!" I quickly spoke.

"No need for that, Phil is fine, plus it seems that Techno has-" Techno quickly cut him off. I looked between both of them to see Techno had a hand on Phil's mouth as he just stood there. I could tell Phill was smiling, smiling wide even, his eyes were shut and there were crinkles at the ends.

"Let's go (Y/n)" Techno took his hand away from Phil and I could clearly see the smile now. Techno grabbed my hand and he sped walked down the hall. I tried to look back to say goodbye to Phil but I heard the door close and I assumed Phil had gone back into the room.

"Hold on Techno! Where are we goin-"

"I HEARD A WOMAN" A voice suddenly rang through the halls and then the sound of running footsteps followed.

As we neared the end of the hall, someone came dashing around from the corner into view.

"Hey- IT'S YOU!" A blonde boy screeched.

"Tommy, quiet down." Techno pinched the bridge of his nose and tried to walk around the young boy.

"You're the lady that climbed over the wall!" Tommy seemed genuinely bewildered. I just stared wide eyed. And then suddenly before I could stop it, my hand bopped the boy's head.

It was quiet for a moment, none of us moved- and then suddenly Techno let out a bellowing laugh. And that snapped me out of my trance and my eyes widened more.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I don't know why I did that!" My arms moved about in no direction what-so-ever.

"Ah! What the Hell!!!" Tommy yelled, gripping his head.

"Oh stop whining, she didn't hit you that hard." Techno seemed so calm about this, but I was freaking out.

"Oh shut up, I know that." Tommy dropped his hands and glared at Techno and then at me.

"Hm whatever, i'm not interested anymore." Tommy walked away, looking back occasionally to glare at Techno and I.

"He'll get over it, come on." Techno pulled me along with his hand around my waist.

"Oh gosh but I feel so bad." I covered my face.

"Don't be, he deserved it." We stopped at another door and he opened it.

"Alright, this here." It was a pretty blank room, everything was white, with accents of gold, red, and blue. "Id your room."

We walked inside and he let me explore as he stood by the door, leaning against the wall.

Everything looked fancy and rich, the covers on the bed felt of silk and the wooden frame of the bed was a nice polished light oak. Everything just spelled 'Royalty'.

"You done exploring, princess?" Techno said after a while, walking up to me where I sat on the bed.

"Yeah sorry, it's just a lot to take in. This is so much more than I've ever had." I said, looking up at him.

He looked down at me and slowly leaned down, his arms caging me in.

"Techno?" Heat rushed to my face as his face leaned ever so close.

"Princess, just know I will do anything for you ok? Whatever you need, don't be scared to ask me. I even had your room be across from mine. So if anything, just come to me, even if it's the middle of the night." He whispered next to my ear and my face felt impossibly hot.

"Thank you." I said looking down and away from him.

He leaned in a bit closer and placed a kiss on my forehead. I was quick to look up at him wide eyed.

"I'll leave you be for now, you can get ready for dinner, we missed lunch." He stood straight and didn't look at me. "I'll send in some maids to help you out." ANd with that he walked out.

As soon as the door closed I let out a squeal and rolled around on the bed.

"He kissed me." I whispered to myself. Sure it was just on my forehead, but it was from him.

Gosh my heart. I shook my head.

"Right, I gotta get ready

( - DirtBlock says that sleeping is wack and therefore has decided not to do so. She is going insane - )