Twelve

Recommended Song- Marvin Gaye by Charlie Puth and Meghan Trainor (HOLY SHIT ITS PERFECTION!)

Recommended book- The Lorax by Dr Suess (KID AT HEART LOL)

Enjoy!
--//--

It's been almost a month and a half since Coffee Mate and I first conversed. And during this time I found myself wanting to know the little things about him. I found out that his favourite color was Ivory, favourite fruit was oranges, favourite car was a SLK and he preferred milk chocolate to dark.

Talking to him slipped into my routine like my coffee in the morning and evening. And I enjoyed every minute of it more than I wanted to admit.

'Call?,' he texted. He also told me he preferred calls than messaging because it took a lot of effort on his part to type and he got too annoyed at auto correct.
Which is why all his texts consisted of basically 5 words.

I plopped down on my bed in my pyjamas and dialled his number.

'Hello...' He yawned into the phone making me chuckle.

'You sound so awake right now.'

'Dont i?' He remarked like the smartass he was. 'How was your day?' He asked.

'Boring! So so boring! Yours?'

'Miss me Storm eyes?' He teased.

'Nah....' I denied.

'Well I missed you.' He said making me feel funny. 'I watched Frozen tod-'

'No!'

'Yes! It was awful!' He whined.

'Why did you watch it?' I laughed agreeing with him.

'I was bored and I missed you so I decided to be spontaneous. But seriously! If I hear Let It Go, I might let that person go off a cliff! I liked that curly haired girl with the bear thing better.'

'Brave? Yeah that's better. This was good and then the hype pissed me off.'

He laughed. 'Always a ray of sunshine, storm eyes.' I chuckled.

'Hey I realised something!'

'That you are hopelessly in love with me?' He asked, cockily making my cheeks burn.

'Asshole.' I mumbled making him laugh. 'No seriously! Why do you call me storm eyes?'
There was a pause.

'You there?' I asked, cautiously.

'Because your eyes are the most amazing mix of blue and grey I've ever seen and I feel the intensity even from miles away. Like a storm, you make me freeze in awe.'

--//--//--
HIYYA! Lol
So there you go explanation of storm eyes. Incase that didn't work, pic on top! SHES GORGEOUS WHO EVER SHE IS! And exactly how I imagine Storm Eyes;)

So there... Oh yeah I don't really like frozen... DO NOT JUDGE ME! Lol

Vote comment and share!

Xoxo
Anna:D