Twenty

Song Recommended- Written In The Stars by Westlife! (BEST BOYBAND EVER!!! It's a song that is very special to me and this book. One of those songs that tug at your heart)

Book Recommended- Finnikin Of The Rock by Melina Marchetta (I LOVED THIS BOOK! I'm not a fan of historical fiction fantasy stuff but oh my god! This book was one of those that you can't put down! And Finnikin is described so well it makes you wanna swoon! MUST READ!)

ENJOY! Almost at the end!

--//--

He sighed taking in my expression. I didn't know what my face expressed because I highly doubt it could express shock, concern, anger, curiosity and a dozen other emotions that I couldn't figure out myself.

'Ken!' He sighed again hearing his voice being yelled out.

'Look... I think it's time you know the truth. And I really don't know what the hell I'm doing but meet me here at 8 and we'll talk okay? Or I'll just talk and you listen without kicking my ass.' He chuckled nervously. As his name was called again, he stood up without waiting for a reply and started towards the counter. Half way, I saw him turn around and catch my eyes that followed him.

My mind was a mess! A complete mess. I didn't know what I was feeling and I didn't know what to think. Hunches kept popping up but I didn't know what to make of them.

Around me, people came in and left the cafe, but I sat where I was in the same way Ken left me.
I didn't realise how fast the time passed and soon enough I heard ken approaching me.

'Come on,' he sighed. If not for the situation, I'd have made a smart comment about him sighing so much. But it wasn't the place and I didn't feel like making any comment, period.

Without a word I followed him out of the cafe. The cold evening air stung my face as we battled against it and kept walking. We must've been walking for around ten minutes before we came to a stop outside a tiny house squished between houses alike.

#407

I looked up at Ken. 'You'll understand.' He said as he raised his hand to knock.
Not too long after, I heard footsteps that made my heart beat faster.

This is it.

The door swung open to reveal a middle aged woman who looked like Martha Stewart. And immediately I figured out who she was. 'Martha?'

'Hi honey! Oh my god you look so pretty!' She gushed although her voice was quite hushed. She pulled me into a hug and I embraced her back, enjoying the motherly comfort she provided.

'Come on in honey.' I followed her into the quaint little house with Ken. 'Are you sure about this Ken?' Martha asked him and he nodded quite hesitantly. 'Alright. Come with me love.' She said taking my hand and leading me upstairs.We stopped outside a plain wooden door.

My heart started beating uncomfortably. I could feel my insides knotting up and my lungs constricting. Sweat formed on my palms and I felt like I wanted to puke out the eagle in my stomach that was flapping its wings uncontrollably.

I hadn't noticed that Martha had left me alone there.

It took me a couple of minutes to gather the courage to knock on the door.

No reply.

Hesitantly, I placed a sweaty palm on the doorknob. And turned.

It gently eased open and my eyes fell on the lump covered in sheets on the bed.

Nothing else was important as my coffee mate at that moment.

I knocked once again on the opened door and stepped in.

'Go away mom... Just leave me alone.' I heard a voice so faint, it broke my heart.

'Coffee Mate...' I whispered hoping I was loud enough.

Time stood still.

Then slowly...

Very slowly, I noticed a movement from under the sheets. A mop of brown hair started to show itself and soon enough a figure sat up on the bed, back turned to me.

'Storm eyes...'

That's all it took for me to walk over to him.

My palms clenched and jaw locked, I stood in front of my Coffee Mate.

And just like that, with no warning, I slapped him.

--//--//--//--
Um soooo.... How's life?

TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS!!! *creepy voice* 'FEED ME YOUR THOUGHTS!'

Oh cover is what I picture the cafe as!

Next chapter is the last! Not exactly an epilogue. Just the last chapter. Call it what you want lol:)

So Ken..... Hmmmmm ;)

Lol what do you think their names are going to be?

Why does she call him Coffee Mate? You will find out in the next update!

Do I do a sequel? Idk? Tell me yes/ no and what you want it on!

I'm pretty sure I flunked my Econ paper cuz I was thinking about this today! Lol

I SHALL HAVE A Q&A CHAPTER FOR ALL YOUR QUESTIONS REGARDING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! ASK AWAY!!!

Vote, comment, share and MAKE ME HAPPY!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Xoxo
Anna:)