Nine

Song Recommended- No good in goodbye by The Script... Such a beautiful song<3

Book recommended- The Mischievous Mrs Maxfield by ninyatippett . One of my favourite authors on wattpad:)

'Hello?' I groaned into the phone. Who calls at 3 am?
I moaned when I was met with silence and drifted back to sleep.

'Hey barbie.'
'Hi Ken.'
'Do you wanna go for a ride?'
'Shut up, Ken.'
He laughed, slapping his hand on the counter accidentally tipping over a cupcake, making it land in his shoe.
I smirked at his discomfort. 'I don't like you.' He mumbled.
'Glad you feel the same, love. Can I get something with mint today?'
'Coming right up, sugar.'

I sat at the table, plugged in my headphones cancelling the world. Well, it wasn't noise cancelling headphones nor was the volume so high but it was peaceful.

And then I am met with a sound of something slapping the table. 'Forgot to give you this.' Ken winked giving my coffee, and sliding the book into my hands. He gave me a mischievous smile before leaving.

'You sound so freaking adorable when you are sleepy!
And... Did you know that you sleep talk? ;)'

My jaw dropped. Like a squirrel who lost his nuts, I scrambled to find my phone which I didn't realise was connected to my headphones.
When I finally made the discovery, I checked my call log. I mentally kicked myself.

10minutes and 56 seconds.

That was how long I was on a call with Coffee Mate.

On impulse, I pressed Call...

--//--//--//--
Hello to you beautiful people!

So Hmm you guys haven't picked up on the hint so I'm proud of myself hehehe lol! It's okay though.

This story although a short story, will have quite the amount of chapters but content will be less. I'm trying to make this realistic as possible.

ALSO!
Shameless Promo:

Umm... So uh I'm publishing the first chapter of my new book, Scared, to WATTPAD tomorrow (1st March 2015)... It'll be really really really awesome of you, if you could check it out maybe?....
Uh I love you!!!!

Xoxo
Anna:)