Ten

Song Recommended- Speakerphone by Rixton. AMAZING! Really their album was out the day before I thing and it's brilliant! Love it!

Book Recommended- Why I need insurance against heartbreak by PsychoSaeeda shes new to Wattpad and a personal friend so be nice! Her first book as well! So some love! It's good!

Enjoy! Xx
--//--//--

'If I'm dreaming, then I don't want to wake up,' was the first thing he making me realise how stupid I really was.

I called him.

I called Coffee Mate.

WHAT IN WORLD DID I DO?

'Hello? Storm eyes?'

'What did I say to you last night?' I surprised myself when my voice came out calm, collected, and authoritative.

'Straight to business eh?' He chuckled and I had to remind myself of the reason I called. 'Well to be honest you were just mumbling about swings. Maybe having a swing race? I don't know. And then you said Luke is a bitch and not a dog. Then you said ad I quote "you are a bad girl" and when I asked who you said "you"! Which I must say I take offence to! I'm not a girl!!! My voice definitely proves otherwise!' He whined.

Trying to will the blood in my cheeks to leave my cheeks, I said 'so for 10 minutes?'

'I'm sorry but in between I was laughing so hard specially when you called me a girl. tell me Storm Eyes, do I sound like a girl?'

'Hey people do surgeries to get their voices changed! Even that guy in the Kardashians is doing it. So you never know.' I said, strongly, making him burst out laughing.
His laugh was nothing less than manly. It was something I wouldn't mind hearing again... And again.

'Ah... Good one Storm Eyes.' He sighed, contented it seemed.

'Thank you. Bye.'

'Hey! You're hanging up on me?' And i imagined a pout forming on his perfect lips, making me scold myself, 'But I thought we are friends now.'

'Stranger Danger, coffee mate.' I said, although I was sure he couldn't hurt a fly, before hanging up.

I picked my things up and walked to the counter. 'Where is Ken?' I asked the girl who was in her place.
'Said had to take care of an emergency.' She shrugged.

--//--//--//--
I AM EVIL I TELL YOU! But evil is cool. HAHAHAHA

God I love doing this to you but I LOVE YOU!

Anywhoz!
Remember that speech thingy I told you about? IM IN THE FINALS! WOOP woop!

So hyped and nervous like a chihuahua.

Alsooooooo I'm back on Shots so comment your username below and I shall give you a shoutout!

And yeah that's about it...

Vote, comment and share!

Xoxo
Anna:)