ANNOUNCEMENT!

My characters are always linked with characteristics of my favourite people or what I want in certain people and what I believe in. So here how my characters came to life.

Eve- was inspired by my love for coffee. That's really how she came about. I get really grumpy sometimes and coffee always gets me back to normal and bubbly. That's how she came along. She's a grumpy person and all she needed was some coffee and coffee mate.

Ken- he was at first a random person who wasn't so important. But then I started developing a weird connection to him. Like I wanted a Ken in my life. And mind you, Ken is not gay. I wasn't going for the stereotypical gay best friend. I was just going for just a boy who was a friend.

Martha- obviously a younger Betty White!

And the main event-

Adam- he was inspired by a really good friend of mine who was coffee mate to me. He was also inspired by the book Wonder. I've found so many books about the perfect guy and girl. But then I wanted to write about how imperfect people can also find love.

The big question- DO THEY FIND THE RING? Do they get married?

Yes. No. Maybe. I don't know.

I honestly have no clue if they find it or not. It's up to you to decide. Maybe she runs from the Alter, maybe he finds the ring, maybe someone steals it, maybe she doesn't get married to him. Possibilities are endless!!!

Also I will not be writing a sequel or spin off for this book. I decided that it's best if this book is left in the essence it is. Sorry :/

I STARTED A NEW CHEESE FILLED BOOK CALLED, "CALL ME CRAZY"! I kid you not its so cheesy! Filled with pick up lines!
Please please check it out! It's quite similar to this book but less mystery more cheese!

So yeah!!!!

See ya on the flip side! :D

Xoxo
Anna:)