Seven

Chapter six was updated but turns out some can't read it. Try deleting the book and add it again. Or PM me and I'll share the link:) wattpad should sort it out soon!

Recommended song - Elastic Heart by Sia (thanks DivergentBoy723 )! A beautiful song! Love love love it!

Recommended book - Fly on the wall by E Lockhart. It's HILARIOUS! And also something very different. Do not question the logic.

Enjoy!
--//--//--//--

The rain was beating down on the streets and it was almost 6pm.

So dark yet so beautiful.

I watched the raindrops fall on my window and slide down a path it chose for itself.

My lap felt a thousand times more heavier today although it had only my phone laying on it, over my sweatpants.
It looked like it was almost taunting me for being such a coward.

I ran my fingers through my hair which I really needed to cut. I bit my lip and tried to remove the chapped skin with my teeth while I looked around my room. I left all the walls white but used colored accents to give it some life.

Sighing, I looked back down at my phone. I cautiously wrapped my fingers around it before turning to face the rain again.

And then I decided I was going to be that raindrop choosing its own path.

I scrolled through my contacts and clicked on 'Coffee mate' faster than you could say cappuccino due to the fear of chickening out at the last minute.

It started ringing.

One ring.

Two rings.

Three rings.

Fo-

'Hello?'

I stopped functioning.

'Hel-lo?'

My palms were beginning to get sweaty.

'Hey is anyone there?'

His voice was deep but not so deep. It was carefree.

It was like the wind, caressing me on warm summer day.

Fresh.

'Uh h-' I hung up letting the phone fall to my lap and my body resumed functioning.
My heart started beating faster trying to make up for the time it paused.

And then my phone started ringing.

'Coffee mate.'

It continued ringing while I stared at my screen.

Finally I picked it up.

I didn't say anything. He did.

'Hello?'
'Are you there?'
There was a long pause.

'Storm eyes?'

--//--//--//--//--//--

Hey hey!

Hope you liked it!

Make sure to Vote, comment and check my other books if you'd like to.

What's your favourite nickname someone has given you?
- mine is coffee freak. Given to me by a really good friend :D

Xoxo
Anna:)