Sixteen

Song Recommended- Honey, I'm Good by Andy Grammer (WATCH THAT VIDEO OMG ITS SO GODDAMN CUTE AHHHHHHH SERIOUSLY LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH AND THAT VIDEO!!!!!)

Book Recommended- A Prisoner of Birth by Jeffery Archer (I've not read much but it seems good)

Enjoy!!

--//--
I was excited. But I felt like crapping my pants at the same time. I guess this is how it felt when guys meet the rents...

'Hello darling!' Her soft voice made me feel a little better.
'Hi uh...' I mumbled not knowing what to call her.
'Oh yeah my sons an idiot alright. Since I'm not allowed to give you my name apparently just call me Martha. Actually that is my name...'

'Mom....' I heard a groan making me chuckle.

'Nice to uh... Speak to you Martha.' I smiled.

'You too dearie. Although I wish my idiot of a son would just bring you for dinner so I can put a face to the voice.'

I laughed. 'I would love to meet you too Martha. But your idiot son isn't showing himself to me.'

'Hey stop ganging up on me! I have feelings! Which you are wounding right now.' He dramatised on the other end.

'How the hell do you get this damn phone off speaker?' And I heard what was supposed to be an evil laugh.

'So honey what do you do?'

'I'm an editor... Books not papers.'

'Oooh so I assume you are somewhat an aspiring author since you are young too?' She asked excitedly.

'Yeah something like that. But right now I'm having fun reading as much books as I can.' I smiled.

'That's wonderful. Cupcake here-'

'mooooooooommmmmmm!' I couldn't help the laugh that escaped following the whale sound.

'-loves his books. And when a character dies I swear even the neighbours hear him. He was reading some book called Allegiant the other day and I suddenly hear a crash. So when I go to his room I see that he's thrown the book at the wall and stormed out of the room yelling 'HOW DARE SHE!' to God knows who!' His mother laughed fondly. 'Ah but that's him. Always grumpy when he doesn't get what he wants. He throws so many tantrums I've lost count!'

'Okay mom that's it! Say bye to Storm Eyes.' I could hear the pout on Coffee Mate and I giggled.

'Ugh fineeeeeee! Bye dear. Hope to see you soon!'

'Bye Martha! It was nice talking to you.'

'Heyllo beautiful,' I blushed at his voice.

'Hi!'

'What I don't get a hi Handsome?' He asked.

'Well I haven't seen you so you could probably be a oldie so no.' I joked.

'Not with the pedophile jokes again.' He groaned. I chuckled. 'So what are you doing?'

'I'm in bed...' I yawned.

'Mind if I... slytherin?' He laughed.

'You wish.' I chuckled and smiled at how easy it was to talk to him.

'Okay okay in all seriousness... What are you wearing?' My eyes widened. And then he laughed. 'Chill Storm Eyes. I'm not going to have phone sex with you.... Yet...'

'Horndog!' I laughed.

'I'm only kidding.... Sleepy?'

'Kinda...'

'Alright Storm Eyes! You go sleep. I'll talk to you tomorrow?'

'Sure. '

'Good night...'

'Sleep tight.' I smiled.

'And please let me bite.'

And that is how I ended up howling in laughter and causing my neighbour to bang on my wall.

--//--//--

HEYYYY

HOPE YOU ENJOYED

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

LOVE YALL

XOXO
ANNA:)