Thirteen

Song recommended- You are not alone by Michael Jackson (someone reminded me of this song 😉 lol still one of my favourites)

Book Recommended - Looking For Alaska by John Green (everything John writes is absolutely GOLD so yeah)

Enjoy!

--//--//--

'Hazelnut Macchiato.' I mumbled at Ken who frowned at me but still billed me without saying a word.
I walked to my table and put my headphones on and played Will you be there on high. I didn't touch my book. I just stared out of the window.
How do I accept the fact that he saw me. And somewhat up close. Was I angry? Was I sad? Was I disappointed? I didn't know. At that moment, I just hung up on him and never returned his calls.

And it was the hardest thing I've done in my life: resisting him.
And I hated having to not talk to him...

I was broken from my state of melancholy when someone ripped my headphones out of my ear. I turned and glared daggers at Ken who just thrust the book into my hands.

'Just read it... You look awful and I'm sure this has an explanation. Don't blow it out of proportion and mess something up before it even happens.' He said with a sigh. He stood in front of me, not sure what to do and ran his hand trough his hair which seems to have gone through a lot today.

'I...' He started but then sighed. 'Just read it.' He mumbled before walking away from me.

As much as the book weighed down my hand, I took no notice to it as I focused on finishing my coffee.

After that I tried distracting myself with the people around the cafe. Stared at them trying to figure out their story. I'm sure I must've seemed like a creepy druggie but all I wanted to do was waste time and postpone reading it.

'Can you just open the goddamn book!' Ken's loud voice startled me. My heartbeat quickened used his scrutinising stare.
'What's it to you?'
'Just read the goddamn thing.' He said through clenched teeth.
'Fine. Don't get your panties in a twist.' I mumbled. He gave me a small smile and went back to his next customer.

Finally, I managed to open the book.

--//--//--//--
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IM EVIL AND I KNOW IT!

Lol HOPE YOU ENJOYED

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

XOXO
ANNA:)