Eight

Song Recommended- One Last Night by The Vaults.
Love the song, love the actors, hate the fact that it kinda encourages domestic violence. I mean there's a border to kink. And the fact that a lot of 13 year olds are reading and watching this is HILARIOUS!

Book Recommended - Danny the Champion of the world by Roald Dahl.
Absolutely adore these books even now! He is an amazing author and wrote some of the best work EVER!

Enjoy!

--//--//--//--

'What's it going to be, Little Miss Sunshine?' Ken asked with a wink making me roll my eyes at his antics.

'Surprise me.' I grumbled as he handed me the book with a smile.

I trudged over to my usual seat and plugged my headphones in and took out the book I was currently reading, letting the other book sit on the table.

Like a magnet, I felt my eyes straying to the simple notebook. Unlike those leather bound stuff, this was just a spiral note book like I used for work.

'You know, staring at it isn't going to make it burst into flames right? I know you think you are superman and all but I mean-'

'Ken?'

'Yes?'

'Shut up please.' He gave me a wicked grin and pointed to the book.

'Read it. You know you want too!' He sang the last part walking away fast enough for me to not throw my cinnamon hot chocolate at him. Thank god, or it'd have been a waste of a good drink.

With a huff and puff, i gingerly held the other book in my hands and flipped to the page.

'Please tell me that was you who called me!!!!

Pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Don't crush my hopes and dreams and all those rainbows!!!

So how was your weekend? Or are you still not talking to me?

:(

Oh! Movie to watch- The Theory Of Everything!
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!!! I didn't cry or anything. I mean I'm too manly to cry but it was reallllllyyyyy good!!!!!!

Oh by the way.... Did I sound good on the phone? :P'

I almost choked on my spit. Boys will be boys. But still, that brought out a silly smile in me. I really wish there were anti smile capsules or something.

Should I write back?

Should I not write back?

Should I write back?

Should I not write back?

The debate inside my mind Did not seem to draw to an end. With my drink almost done, I knew I had to decide fast.
So I drew up two squares: should and shouldn't.

With a large intake of breath, I went:

'Eenie Meanie miny mo, catch a tiger by its toe. If it screams let him go. Eenie meenie miny mo' and "shouldn't" got crossed out.
Damn you Eenie Meenie!

So I gingerly took out a pen and wrote:

'Maybe ;)'

--//--//--//--//--
HOLA!
OMFG EDDIE REDMAYNE WON AN OSCAR!!! IM SO SO HAPPYYYYY AHHHHHHH HE IS AWESOME!

Okay moving on now....
Ah so I did give out a BIG BIG hint in one of the previous chapters as to who 'he' is. Non of you guys picked it up:( SADNESS! However I don't blame you cuz I wouldn't find it if I were you cuz I'm soooooo slowwww! Lol

And I have a speech competition tomorrow and IM A BLOODY NERVOUS WRECK!!!! AHHHHH! I really hope I don't screw up!

Anywho!

Hope you enjoyed! Vote, comment and share!

Loads love,

Xoxo
Anna:)